Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Arora
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil AroraYour feedback matters!
My mother has a severe pain in her knees , consulted with manu doctors but no relief is there. She is not able to walk properly. What to do.
I am 22 year old male and I am having back pain when working. I used to sleep on floor in night. What should I do for a relief?
Hi I am 40 Years Old (Male) from Chennai (India). I met with road accident while riding bike 6 years back. In my right foot. During that time a private doctor has treated that as fracture. Now after 6 Years my tow and became like Hallux Valgus. I lost faith with private doctors and I met Government Hospital and under treatment of Wax for foot and tablets. Government doctors says if pain is not relieved within a week surgery needs to be carried out. But I am in marketing field and if surgery happen I cannot walk more. Is there any alternate method like physiotherapy like that to cure my pain in right foot. Or only surgery is required please advice.
Is orcerin mg helpful for curing osteo arthritis? In the right knee? Is it a pain killer? I have been suffering for the last one year.
This rare congenital condition is charraterized by markedly increased density of bone, the whole skeletion being affected with the possible exception of the mandible.
Two forms are recognized. The first is a severe usually fatal form with leuko erythroblastic anaemin or pancytopenia compensatory enlargemen of liver speen, brittle bones, multiple cranial palsies; this form is autosomal recessive in inheritance. The second milder form, the orginal albers schonberg disease, is caused by a dominant gene the bony involvement may be milder less widespread.
The abnormal bone structure is charaterized by disorderly architecture with thickend closely packed trabecula zones or osteochondroid material: hypercalcification of cartilage has been noted.
* onset is slow progressive. Usually one or two joints are involved in the begining.
* pain is at first intermittent aching type.
* larer on hip, knee etc, are involved.
* pain is better by rest.
* limitation of movenments.
Risk factors for osteoporosis
* nutritional deficiency, calcium, vitamind, protein.
* postmenopausal women, most common.
* hypothalamic amenorrhoea. Athletes, anorexia nervosa.
* cigarrette smoking.
* renal disease.
* lack of exercise.
* malabsorption syndrome.
* osteoporosis is a strightforward diagnosis for those with obvious osteopenia on x - ray pathologic fractures.
* plain x - ray, however, is typically a poor way of diagnosing osteoporsis as much must be lost before it is deteced. Thus, the lrst of choice is dual energy x- ray absorptiometry dexa, which is non in invastive eary to perform.
Calcium supplementation is recommended 1500mg elemental calcium per day.
* vitmin d deficiency should also be treated.
* bed rest till active inflmmation subsides.
* hot fomentation to relieve joint pain.
* ressume normal activity gradually.
* aviod sunlight.