Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sundeep Jadhav
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sundeep JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am having burn in my palms and talvon weakness in body and legs though I am diabetic but my sugar level is controlled still having these problems I was a regular drinker but I quit drinking from last 6 months.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
My sis has betrayed by her fiancee. Since she has become emotionally imbalance. She can not control her emotions and becuse of this her professional & personal life is affecting a lot. What to do? hum sab ne use samjhane ka try kiya but still she is depressed & keep crying.
I am 22 years old. I feel very shy around girls. I feel very inferior to them. Feels like I have no worth compare to them. Am I giving them more worth or putting me less? What would be my problem?
I am 55 years old, my problem is that I like only selected persons, usually I do not want to mix up with every one because I dislike most of the persons, I meet.
Hi, 3 years ago, the people i trusted most cheated me for all my money. Then they verbally humiliated me for trusting them. I am suffering the pain inflicted by the humiliation. Can't focus on my research after that, I need to forget that all, It is been 3 years but yet feels like yesterday. Please provide suggestions to get rid of these memories ?
Feeling low confidence. Feel alone .i m in marketing job. I have work pressure as well feeling alone at same time. I feel like. I am not capable to do simple job. How I will survive. Now I am single. If I am not able to justify now. What is guarantee that I will justify to my partner after marriage. Clueless.
Coping with failure
1. Expect mistakes and knocks as they’re a normal part of life. The chances are you’re not any worse than other people!
2. Remind yourself that, on the whole, you are good enough. You may not be perfect – but at least you’re trying. It take courage to step out, and to get up when you fall down. Just being willing to do that is a true mark of success.
3. Don’t over-react. It is better to stay calm, to maintain your composure and choose how you’ll respond. A knee jerk reaction often leads to real regret.
4. Try not to think or worry about how others see you. Don’t let other people determine your self-worth.
5. Put a positive slant on a bad experience. What can you learn from this that moves you closer to success? what can you laugh about with friends; what can you see as humorous?
6. Fix your focus on your goals, then look ahead and keep on going. Don’t let a setbacks deflect you from your purpose and your dreams.