Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My heart suddenly starts pumping faster randomly and I feel like Its going to stop at one point, but after sometime it calms down and starts pumping normally and I am 23 years old
I am 43 years male suffering from diabetic 200 a/food and bp from last 3 years, recently I had a chest pain and came to know there is blockage of 60% in rca. I am taking duopil 1/500 half tablet twice before food and deplatt 75mg, cardace meto5/50, aztor 20mg is this the right medication I am taking? and I need to go for angio plasty or stent?
My husband age 59 years is suffering from 70%blockage in lady & Doctor adv ptca+stenting. Is it cure by medicine?
She is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure also suffering from heart disease. Please suggest.
I am feeling a stress /mild pain in my chest while have a walk for about one & half km. I am an age of 60. I have got an ecg & eco cardiography which is clear as oer my Dr. But have some mild changes in tmt second phase ie after 6 minutes of walk.
I hav high BP since a year. Having cresar H dose. Iz dat safe. BP count read. 170/120.160/120 at a stretch fo 3 to 4 days.
Dr. Whether eating boiled egg is good or bad? Whether it increases my body weight or cholesterol? Please clarify. Thanks.
I am suffering from fever for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I drink alcohol. Can you suggest what should be done?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?