Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumith AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have wheatish complexion. I want to get fair. What will I do? Pls sir suggest me. I will be vry thankful of urs sir. ☺
I'm 25 a field engineer can't stay indoor coz of my work my skin tans very badly and since I can't stay indoor I can't able to stop it and I tried sunscreen that goes down coz of sweat. Please suggest me a permanent solution to lighten my color tone.
Face ke color ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
I'm 24 years old female. Got married recently. I'm getting water from my breast. May I know what could be the reason. Isn't health problem?
Im 21 years old I was due to sun and sea breezes so, I want to be fair please suggest some skin lightning creams for my skin I turned so black so please suggest me and there should not be any side effects for skin.
I have rashes on my skin near heart from when I started using fogg body spray directly on skin. What is the ointment for reduce?
I have scars of acne on my face. Almost acne are over but I m still suffering from scars. Whats should I do with these.
Hello sir I am 24 years old man. My skin is very dull I am a mining eng so I have to go dull area so my skin is very dull and my health is dustfull with cough, fever what should I do ?
Hi I'm a male or boy does doing various types of skin treatment or different types of skin treatment like laser treatment, anti aging treatment or fairness treatment or any types of skin treatment or taking or doing any types of injection for the skin is good for the skin and does it keep your skin healthy and strong forever please tel me plz.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.