Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. sumeet groverYour feedback matters!
I was having much pain from past of my life. Now whole my teeth are like permanently damaged, is there any way that I can replace all my teeth.
Hlo sir I have a oral submucas fibrosis and my mouth is not opening. Please give me a best treatment. In ayurvedic ?
Hi doctor, I am having gaps in between my upper teeth. Please advice whether can I go for dental treatment regarding this. And my doubts was I crossed 26 years, is it possible to cure at this age?
Sir my front teeth is not pure white its has something yellow lines till half of teeth. please tells how can I get my white and shiny teeth.
I have swallowed chewing gum while drinking water. I m very much afraid since then like What kind of risks I have to pass through. please suggest remedies to overcome the problems which may occur.
I face many a times a large ulcer behind my last third molar tooth(wisdom tooth) while brushing my teeth. But it becomes so painfull after one or two days and involves all teeth and make them hypersensitized and i feel pain even while chewing food. That ulcer also involve left internal ear(if ulcer occures at left side) and i feel some mild pain inside the left internal ear. What will be the probable diagnosis or to way of getting rid of this oftenly occurring problem.
I am working person. I always feel tired all the time and I yawn too much. I drink plenty of water but did not help and I always have mouth ulcer.
Hello Lybrate my mothers upper tooth are totally damaged and side tooth which are used to chew the food that are totally covered with plaque and it is damaging inside skin rupturing it and it is totally cutting it from inside and having a sticky glue like thing. So can you tell any solution. Actually she visited a dental surgeon in 1992/93 then she placed duplicate teeth and from then she never visited any dentist and now the problem started last few months ago. But due to family work she had never told us and revealed few days back she had this problem. yesterday we visited dentist and he told that have to remove the front five teeth and and said to polish the side teeth. As they are cutting skin from inside. So please guide with correct advice and a dentist best from hyderabad with goos budget. Here the dentist said 3500 per single teeth to place instead old one.
Hello sir. I have a problem. Its about my teeth. My all teeth covering of something whiteness. What is the reasons. Pls help.
All day long my mouth smells really very bad. After brushing also the smell doesn't go away I clean my tongue regularly but there is no use. I have also used mouth wash but its only effective for few minutes. Im really very worried and feel embarrassed while talking to someone pls help.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.