Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. sumeet grover
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. sumeet groverYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 23 year old male. My teeth is having yellow colour. What should I do to subside yellow colour. Kindly suggest me natural cure. Thanks in advance.
By birth my teeth are white but by the last two years some yellowish co lour on upper and lover teethes kindly suggest me how to remove yellowish colour ? Thanks .
Suffering from bleeding gums at the time of paste. Tried lot of thing but not getting relief. Try various best toothpaste but no effect advice me.
Hello Doctor. I have a habit of grinding my teeth most of the time I have developed this habit in past 2 years, now my question is will this can cost me headache as I have started having headache now a days.
I have teeth ache problem during the bitting foods, drinking cold water. When drink hot water then I got relief. There are also a problem some times coming blood during cleaned with brush. Can you help me please.
Swollen gum at the back of lower left jaw Severe pain down the throat along that side Headaches that comes and goes over that side and Ear feels tight Gone to different doctors and all said it's an infection and gave antibiotics, but the swelling didn't go down neither did the pain. What should I do now?
The last of my teeth has been removed last week. I am now toothless. Waiting for the heeling of the Bone on which the Dentures will be mounted. Before the making of the denture-casts for the upper jaw and the lower jaw, I understand Alioloplasty needs to be performed on the jaw-bones to smoothen any protrusions in the bone on which the dentures would be resting. What is Alioloplasty ? How long does it take ti heal after Alioloplasty ? What are the steps to complete the the dentures, after Alioloplasty ? and what are options for choosing the Denture-base and teeth-material and the pros and cons of the options ? What about using implant for the lower Denture allowing removal of the denture for cleaning. Are the dentures to be removed before going to bed ?
There is pain in hard palate of my mouth I have this problem from last 2 to 3 yrs. When this happens that area becomes red, my body becomes completely weak. My mouth also smells bad despite of brushing regularly and using mouth wash. Some times small peace of cough also comes out from my mouth which smells awkward in the same way my mouth smells. After taking anti biotic I get cured but again it happens regularly after 15 to 20 days . I went to dentist as well as ent specialist. They gave me a lot of different medicine's. But still I face the problem. What should I do now?
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.