Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SumatiYour feedback matters!
Dear sexologist, how we will be do anal sex without pain. We used condom but also my wife deeply got pain. While sex how she control pain. Kindly suggest me notes.
My Periods date was on 1/10/2016 but now I am not having Periods on 4/10/2016, so please advice me what to do.
How can avoid pregnancy after one of unprotected sex. It is done on 9 day of cycle and not take any thing after a week.
Hi my name is janet and is going to be 3 days all ready i been having pain on my vigana each time i have sex with my husband it really hurts when he puts his dick inside of me n his been wanted to have sex but i cant it really hurts i don't what to do please help
Two lady both are ten to eleven years old both seduce me because I'm renter, she usually comes in my room , she tickle some time. And said to have sex. But I'm afraid of people near me. When should I do?
Inregular Preiod problem 3 month tak ata nahi hai kya karu fir a jata hai our 4 month ka bad firse yahi problem.
I m not having my periods from last 8 months. Can I know the cause of it and please suggest me its remedies.
Bedwetting or nocturnal eneuresis as it medically is quite common in children. Generally, bed-wetting before age 7 isn't a concern. At this age, your child may still be developing nighttime bladder control.
Bed-wetting is involuntary urination while asleep after the age at which staying dry at night can be reasonably expected.
Most kids are fully toilet trained by age 5, but there's really no target date for developing complete bladder control. Between the ages of 5 and 7, bed-wetting remains a problem for some children. But if it still continues after 7 its a matter of concern this means the nervous control over the bladder is not yet reached.
Causes of bed wetting:
Commonest of all is habits. Many children habitually ignore the urge to urinate and put off urinating as long as they possibly can
Urinary tract infection: the resulting bladder irritation can cause pain or irritation with urination, a strongeurge to urinate (urgency), and frequent urination (frequency).
Inability to recognize a full bladder. If the nerves that control the bladder are slow to mature, a full bladder may not wake your child — especially if your child is a deep sleeper.
Stress and Stressful events — such as becoming a big brother or sister, starting a new school, or sleeping away from home — may trigger bed-wetting.
Role of homoeopathy in bedwetting:
Homoeopathy works on the immune system. Homeopathic medicine will increase the muscle or nervous control and hence can cure it in a months time.
Hi I am 29 years old and trying to conceive from last one year, But did not conceived yet. My all reports thyroid, sugar, PCOS all are normal. I have got HSG trigger injection too and found egg was also ruptured but not conceived, also I did follicular studies and take clomids for three months but no success. My husbands reports are good 10 on 10. Can you please suggest what could be the reason?
I am 30 years old. As I had an kidney transplantation surgery 2 yrs back and now my medical condition is perfectly normal. So I want to know that can I become pregnant safely?
I have a hair growth on my upper lips chin hands and legs but I have a regular periods. Is this pcos? I hav this hair from birth. I don't want to have this much of hair what should I do?
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.
Hii am an up growing boy age of 22. I'm having a doubt about sex that am meeting several girls and aunties to have sex without using condoms Not always but some times I lost my patience I don't use condoms at that time. Now am having a little bit of doubt that how many times one person can have sex with girls or aunties without using condoms. That I can sleep cool with out any fear or queries. So please clarify my queries or fear With your Answer.
If woman is taken .late period medicine for particular purpose sudden have unprotected sex .so if she taken goin for unwanted 72 .any kind of problem will occur.
I want to get pregnant, can you please suggest a lubricant name that we should use. My last date of period was 20/11/16 and my periods are always regular. So which dates will be more effective?
Is there any bad effect on baby if had sex during pregnancy? Is there any time period during pregnancy, when sex should not be done?
At the same time take up some routine physical exercise walk at least 40 minutes a day 4 - 5 times a week. Add some strength training since it burns fat even after exercise session. Yoga has specific asanas to reduce abdominal fat. Take up strength training and yoga for at least 20 minutes 3 - 4 times a week