Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SumatiYour feedback matters!
My wife has pain in both the heels at one particular point. More so when she has to stand for extended period at a stretch. The pain is there everyday. What might be the reason and what should she do?
I feel very tired and fatigue all day. My vitamin d was only 4. Iron is 24. I have very high bleeding during periods.
Hii. I am married from 7 months. Since from my marriage my periods are delaying for 2 to 3 months every time of period and pregnancy test is also negative. Can you please tell me because of this periods delaying can affect conceiving. I want to conceive.
Is it safe to take unwanted 72? Are there major problems due to unwanted 72? Can it have impact on future pregnancy?
I am getting second time uti, first was last month and I think it start after an intercourse. This time was the worst, started late night and the condition aggravated within a few hours. Was passing a few blood in urine. My doctor prescribed antibiotics for 5 days - norfloxacin, paracetamol and omeprazole. Today is 3rd day but still the pain and burning has not disappeared fully. This discomfort starts in the morning - after my second pee. Then it gets worse, no blood, but kind of pressure and burning. Then as when evening arrives it gets better. Dr. Tested my urine, there was fair no. Of bacteria. She also tested me for kidney infection and it came negative. Any idea when the pain and discomfort will go? Does it take this long for the symptoms to go away? Please please help!
She's not get properly periods every time & get much pain if she's not in period. So can you suggest please how could solve problems.
If I had sex without condom and then it's possible to have baby of I had sex at least 3 time but it doesn't happen so may I know what should be the reason for this same activity.
My wife 25 yes. Old missed her periods from two months. Strip test negative and we have a baby 8 months old. What should we do?
Hi, I have PCOS and hence I do have disturbed hormones. I am taking medicine for it but even after taking Krimson and Melmet for 4 months now, I am facing acute acne problem. My face is all covered with acne and marks which don't show a sign to go even after 3-4 months. pimples pile up over one another with white puss, causing extreme pain. I even get 1-2 on my lower neck, they cause me more pain. Please suggest what can I do?
I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. My bp is 160/90. My baby weighs about 1.5 kg now. How can I increase my baby weight? Is dere chances of premature delivery?
My wife tried ovulation test kit for continuous 5 days at a particular time from day 10 to day 15 of monthly period. But no positive results came. So we r worried a little. Is there any major issue?
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"