Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SumanYour feedback matters!
I got married in June 2014. Due to some family problem and my site work we unable to do intercourse continuously. From last two to three month we are doing intercourse properly my semen report is normal and wife's mc also regular from 6 month. From last two month my all sperms going to vagina this had never happen in past. But still from two to three month we did not get news of pregnancy. What is reason behind that we require any treatment.
During my period time I am getting pain in my lower abdomen . Please advice me some medicine for the relief .
6 months before we got married, Still my wife didn't get conceive, I am planning to check myself also. And white pieces come out when she is in period and she suffering from more pain and loose motion also when pieces released, before marriage she does not feel like this. Two months before we went to doctor, she advise her to take thyropace, Euroseal tablets. But still she is not get conceive. What should I do?
What are the first symptoms of pregnancy and how can I sure about this and what are the restrictions should be followed by my wife?
I have severe stomach ache and vomiting s during periods of first day. I will get periods regularly once a month. I have been suffering since 3 years.
I am 32 week pregnant and baby is in breech position. Is this mean baby has some abnormality? What can I do for this?
I am 30 years old. I have painful urination, burning sensation when go urine, discharge from penis, back pain, pain in left testicle, pain in thighs. I have these problems almost 8 months. I consulted many doctors. Everybody is telling prostate infection. I have taken antibiotics. But still it is not cured. Exactly what disease I have? Can it be cured? Is any problem if it exists 8 months. I used catheter three years back due to unable urination. One time I had contact with prostitute but I didn't have oral, anal and vaginal intercourse. I touched and hugged only. Do I have any sexually transmitted disease? If yes please advice me how to treat. I am very uncomfort.
My wife got blessed with a baby 4 months ago. Her menstrual cycle is not yet started. We are sure that she is not pregnant. We visited to nearby hospital, they advised that it would take sometime to start her menstrual cycle again. Can you pls advice? Does she want to take any tablets?
I don't get any sexual feeling in vagina but in clitoris and I had severe pain during intercourse what should I do to stop this pain and feel relaxation.
Pregnant. 3rd trimester just began. Too much pain on left waistline n thighs. Taking calcium n now calcium injection also intramuscular too. But no relief. Please suggest. Thanks.
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
Actually I took emergency contraceptive pills on 15th March 1st time after unprotected intercourse ,after 7th day on 22 March evening I got abdominal pain. And after 11: 00 pm night started bleeding. My m.c bleeding started on 5th March and bleeding stop on 9th March. As normal 28 days m.c I have repeated. please suggest me tht is it normal or not or wt is the probability of next period. Or wt the chance or pregnancy. please help me.
I am 23 years old. I missed my period this month. I brought pregnancy kit. My result was positive. This is my first child. Can you please tell what to do now.
Hello doctors, I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins. And everyone is saying that by this tym I must feel some movements. But I am not feeling any movement. Is there anything to worry. please guide.
My friend is having sex with his bhabhi since 1 year without condom. Also her husband sex with her. Sometimes both do sex same day. Is there any problem? But bhabhi wear a copper T. Please advise.
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"