Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suman BijlaniYour feedback matters!
My gf having vomties and also fever is this symptoms of pregnancy . After 10 days period dates how could I check pregnancy easily.
Hi, he has been married since 6 months and till date not able to have sex ,he had a word with me about the same. I asked him why ? He replied lack of interest and almost no knowledge about the it in both him and his wife. PLEASE SUGGEST .
It is estimated that 25% of people with normal blood pressure and about 60% of those with high blood pressure are salt sensitive, which means that as salt intake goes up so does blood pressure.
'salt to taste' as it reads in most recipes.... At times far exceeds the sodium requirements of our bodies, resulting in water retention, stress on our kidneys and bloating up. Not to mention the fact that if you are salt-sensitive then you may be at a much higher risk of strokes and heart attacks.
Apart from the salt that you add to your food, do you know the amount of stealth salt you are exposed to? the papads, the pickles and the farsan that you eat have excessive salt and so does any other packaged food that you may be consuming on a regular basis. A good idea is to read the labels of what you are buying.
Let us help you identify the stealth salt in your food...
- Use less, or no, salt in cooking or preparing dishes like salads, sauces and dips.
- Remove the table salt and any salt seasoning - such as lemon, pepper, garlic and onion salts.
- You should set aside the masala sachets that come with instant noodles, readymade soups, sauces etc.
- Don't use ready-made salad dressings.
For additional flavour to your food, minus the excessive salt, keep a stock of fresh garlic, onion, ginger, parsley, coriander, and seasonings like, dry onion powder, dry mustard, nutmeg, black pepper and roasted cumin powder in your kitchen.
Remember: it's easier to cut down on sodium when you are on a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products.
I am breastfeeding my son of 11 months old. Within a month my weight suddenly got reduced by 5 kg. Is it OK? Also I am having Severe pain in my back neck along left hand side. What to do for reducing the pain?
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects
Sir my question is that during pregnancy, what period is not coming. Please reply my answer. I am in very problem.
I'm being eating elestra for 2 months. But I don't know how to eat it. It's 21 days course. I didn't understand from when to start eating. From 1st day of periods or 1st day after periods?
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.