Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SumaYour feedback matters!
I have got a 28 day menstural cycle and my periods last for about 4 days but this month i bleeded for 2 days . Can this be implqntation bleeding?
Hello i'm a lactating mother. Delivered baby just 3 months before Due to post pregnancy weight gain my tummy looks like i'm pregnant with 6 months What should I do but I don't have to time for exercises Does Any kind of drink help like nutrislim or anything else for weight lose please help and can not skip any meal. Just want lose weight specially inches around my waist.
Can I take isabgol during first two months of pregnancy since I am facing constipation. As this is my first month of pregnancy. Is it safe to take? What should be the dosage? Thanks. Your suggestions are valued.
I had pregnancy test 2 days back. And in the HCG test I observed one Dark line (C section), one very light color line (T section-result line). Is that mean am pregnant? From yesterday am observing light brown bleeding. Am confused? What to do now? Am feeling very tired even after eating. Have some light cramps in lower abdomen. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello doctor, i'm siva, my wife had delivered 15 months before by cesarian, now she is pregnant once again. Please tell me is this perfect time to go forward. If we do can she face any problem in future. Pls I need some counselling, thank you.
My wife is having some liquid squeezing out of her breast when I press her breast. But she is not pregnant. What is the reason for that. Whether it is a problem or a common feature. Pls explain. She is not yet conceived till date.
Hi, I had periods on 19th july. Later on 26th july night I had taken an I pill. After that I did not get periods in August. It was just a little spotting. I did not get periods this month also. I got blood test done for pregnancy which came out to be negative. What could be the reason for no periods? What medication should I go for?
I am pregnent. 8 weeks. In torch test rubella igg 62 cmv129 hsv27. But igm -'ve. Can my baby healthy?
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.