Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SukumaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering joint pain in left hand for last two months. Not able to move hand in 90 degree from chest to left side. Is it frozen shoulder prob?
My fingers are becoming stiff and they are paining. My whole body is shivering and I am feeling like piercing pins in my body.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain in my body this problem is started from the month of february and increasing day by day that's why I am suffering from this problem. I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief in my body. Please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 50 year old female, I have little swelling at my feet. I hv high bp since 9 yrs. I take 2 tabs olmesar 40 n stamlobeta. My sonagraph report ahows fatty liver grade 1. Uric acid is 8.8, xreatin level is 1.02, size of kidneys etc all normal. Bp also is normal at 130/90. I need solution for the edema.
Sir I have problem regarding joint pain since 2 years that why I unable walk properly and unable to stand properly.
I am 23 years old. And I am having pain in my back for 1 year. How to get rid of this. And now I think it will never leave me.
I am 43 years I have pain in my both legs mussels below the knee, backbone and head. I am not felling good and have not interest in sex. Please suggest my happy life.
When you get a fracture, a lot of pain and a lot of suffering is all you can imagine. But you have to take care of these 5 things to get a good healing in place.
1. Give it some rest. A lot of rest. Give yourself a break from all the household chores, from your work life and take a nice month off. Sleep well and just let your body experience healing holistically.
2. Apply ice immediately if you suspect an injury. As soon as you sustain an injury and you think it could be a fracture, apply cold pack. This limits the inflammation around the bone and allows skin and structures to permit healing process. Also it prevents nerve compression damage.
3. Avoid weight bearing or any pressure on the broken bone. This is a non-negotiable part of healing that your bone doctor will also advice you surely. This will only increase swelling and hamper the development process. So take care to avoid any stress to your injured part and body.
4. Eat healthy foods rich in calcium. The bones need calcium and vitamin D to aid in the repair process. Using up all the calcium and vitamin D stored up, makes the body's stores depleted. Hence make sure to check your Calcium & Vitamin D levels to make sure that wasn't the cause of the fraccture in the first place. A few examples of calcium rich foods are eggs, milk and milk products, lentils and beans, legumes like spinach and salads. Include a good amount of Vitamin C also such as in citrus fruits.
5. Take your pills. If your orthopedic has prescribed pills to you for the fracture, you should take them. Very often I have seen patients avoiding pain killers to make the side effects less, but what it does is only harm. You should know that pain killers or NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatroy drugs) that are most commonly prescribed after fractures are to reduce your inflammatory response. This means that the pills help your body fight off too much bleeding and allow a fast recovery, so don't shy away from them.