Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sukhpreeth

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Sukhpreeth Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Sukhpreeth
Dr. Sukhpreeth is a trusted Dentist in Andheri East, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Sukhpreeth at Multispeciality Family Dental Care in Andheri East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sukhpreeth and consult privately on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Multispeciality Family Dental Care

Shop No 7, Plot No 368/4, Kamlesh, Shere Punjab Society, Andheri East, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sukhpreeth

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Respected doctors, I have gum problem and also bad smell of mouth, please help me to come out of this problem. Please advise.

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Delhi
Bad breath and smell in mouth is commonly known as halitosis. It can be corrected easily by scaling.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth are somewhat outside n I had braced it. But still now they are. I can't do it again. Can you plzzzz help me.

Dentist, Rewa
To move the teeth inward you need to visit an orthodontist. He will check and see whether you need braces or without that can your problem be cured.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have three big ulcers in my throat. Is it fine to leave it to recover on its own? Any food or medicine I should take or anything to be aware of? Thanks.

Unani Specialist, Udham Singh Nagar
Take becasule tab once a day avoid spicy foods and if reachable then apply zytee mouth paint if in three days the ulcers r not cured the go to ent specialist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I really have a bad breath in the morning and sometimes even after the long hours like 4 or five hours after i do brush. What should be done? Please advise?

Hi Bad breath is caused by dirty teeth, so get a general check up of teeth done. It can also be due to gastric problems as well. Also constant dry mouth may lead to the same esp in the night time when we are sleeping. You should brush your teeth at night before going to bed as the saliva secretion is least at that time. You can use mouthwashes available in the market.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I love choclts bt from some months I cnt eating choclts bcz of my teeth if I ate choclts dn my teeth pain n in btwn my teeth Lil space also cm wt shd I do for it any hm treatment plz.

Dentist, Vadodara
This is beginning of tooth decay. Get your teeth x rayed. It may require filling with cement or rct treatment depending on the extent of decay.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What could be done to remove the yellowish of teeth, though I used to brushing two times a day.

Dentist, Bangalore
Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is suffering from mouth ulcers. And they are very painful. What can I do. And she gets very frequently.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will help to heal ulcers. If they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get your Vitamin B level checked. If required, take supplements for it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thanjavur
Waterjets are a good way of getting the plaque removed from the mouth, along with daily brushing.

Ask you doctor for a complete dental treatment plan instead of just treating what hurts and follow it to avoid repeated visits.
7 people found this helpful

I am having difficulties swallowing food and water. And the end of my mouth is hurting badly. Please help

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
You might be haiving third molar erupting in your mouth called as pericoronitis. The difficulty in swallowing and drinking can be because of this. Symptoms of pericoronitis can include: pain infection swelling in the gum tissue (caused by an accumulation of fluid) a" bad taste" in the mouth (caused by pus leaking from the gums) swelling of the lymph nodes in the neck difficulty opening the mouth if the pericoronitis is limited to the tooth (for example, if the pain and swelling has not spread), treat it by rinsing your mouth with warm salt water. You should also make sure that the gum flap has no food trapped under it. If your tooth, jaw, and cheek are swollen and painful, see your dentist right away. He or she can treat the infection with antibiotics (usually penicillin, unless you are allergic). You can also take pain relievers such as aspirin, acetaminophen, or ibuprofen. The dentist may also prescribe a pain medication. If the pain and inflammation are severe, or if the pericoronitis recurs, it may be necessary to have oral surgery to remove the gum flap or wisdom tooth. Your dentist can make the appropriate referral to the oral and maxillofacial surgeon. A low-level laser can be used to reduce pain and inflammation associated with pericoronitis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from gum errossion and my teeth also weak. Some times blood come. A dentist said that this is gingabytes and calculas. Please help me.

Dentist, Jalgaon
Calculus on teeth needs to removed by scaling. Its painless treatment you need not to be much worried abt it. Once scaling is completed gums will gradually become normal n bleeding will also stop. Do visit your dentist n do needful treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mouth opening is very little due to eating tobacco .i have stopped eating but how can I open my mouth again.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Hi sir, kidly consult a dentist till then avoid hot and spicy foods, avoid smoking and alcohol, avoid consuming hard and sticky substances, maintain good oral hygiene, do some mouth opening exercise daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. it's been more than 6 months I'm having headache. Initially it use to moves all over in my head various parts then started ear pain with tinnitus sound followed with jaw and teeth pain. I tried many medicines over this 6 months but no use. Since 1 week headache is slightly reduced but having jaw pain and Ear pain and severe hair fall. Hair is not normal it's like just falling a lot. Doctor yes I do accept I'm going through a lot of personal problems since 6 to 8 months and under stress. I even mentioned it to my Dr. here he said probably Tension headache and gv medicines but it's not helping me. I developed lot of white hair, ear pain, Jaw pain, at times flashes in front of eyes and hair fall. Dr. are these signs of stress or an indication to serious health problems. I'm scared is it any Cancer or Brain Tumour? ? . Dr. one friend suggested to get an MRI done. I'm really confused. Do you think I should get an MRI done? Dr. why since 6 months my headache, ear pain tinnitus sound and jaw pain teeth pain, eye flashes or eye twitching is not reducing ? Why since 1 week I'm loosing so much hair? . Dr. I'm really scared please suggest what tests should I get done and what do you personally think these symptoms are? Please help me .

MDS Prosthodontics, MDS Endodontist
Dentist, Ahmedabad
You should visit md physician. Consult good doctor. 6 months is abnormal thing. Mri helps in diagnosis of soft tissue but it should be referred and diagnosed by doctor. As a dentist I can suggest you to visit a good dentist because tooth ache can be from jaw to ear to head known as a reffered pain. This pain can be so severe that it can wake you up in middle of night also. So better to visit a dentist also. Take care. Wish you healthy life ahead.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age 24 I have one baby teeth till now but it is looking weak what should I do now can I replace with artificial teeth?

MDS Pedodontics
Dentist, Mangalore
Hi lybrate-user. It is important to confirm if your tooth is milk teeth or permanent teeth. If its permanent teeth (if it can be saved) thrn its better we save it. If it's milk teeth then removal followed by a tooth replacement is a best option. Consult a dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentafix Oral Gyaan

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Dentafix Oral Gyaan

Massaging your gums daily with eucalyptus or peppermint oil in a circular motion throughout the mouth will increase the blood activation and will keep your gums healthy and safe.

3 people found this helpful

My teeth has become red as I was having pan masala now I want to make it white how can i?

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
red color is due to stains present on your teeth. You need to get it removed either by brushing with a good whitening paste or professionally by a dentist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old, I have yellow spots in my teeth. How to remove it? Please advise.

MDS - Prosthodontist and Implantologist, Root canal certificate, BDS
Dentist, Noida
Hi , yellow spots on the gum level towards the tooth must be calculus. Calculus is formed due to accumulation of plaque. It cannot be removed by brushing. You need to visit a dentist to get ultrasonic scaling (cleaning) done for healthy gums and a beautiful smile. If the spots are on the tooth surface it might be stains. Please visit a dentist for an evaluation for a better diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was checking tips related to teeth on Lybrate and floss is recommended at a lot of places. Few of these questions popped up in my mind : 1. I am curious why it is not common in India? 2. I watched few videos on youtube to learn the proper way to floss. After watching the videos I felt like it will be loosen the gums as one is putting the pressure on them also. Second I felt like it will start thinning the enamel also from the teeth. I am worried unnecessarily or care should be taken while flossing?

General Physician, Mumbai
Remember flossing is to be used only for cleaning the between the teeth areas and is used to prevent the deposition of food particles which can lead to infection and has to be used cautiously and even in india though slow the trend is picking up and remember if you have already loose teeth than not to be done and it won't thin the enamel lining.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth are not at the right location. It is zig zag and very more space between the teeth. What is the solution for this problem.

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Mohali
Seeing your age you will get good results by orthontic treatment that involves placement of braces. You should go for it sooner because as the age progress like in 30 years etc results are not that good.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have mouth ulcer since many years, mostly around the tongue and am hardly ever without these painful symptoms. All the ointments only hold the pain down for little time, but never solve the problem. Would an ayurvedic treatment help? And if so where should I go? Thank you

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Take avipattikar churna 1 tsf morning n evening daily before meals....N ...triphala churna 1 bed time with luke warm massage 1 hr before bath with coconut oil twice a week...drink 15-20 glasses of liquid daily...apply glycerin or kapur on ulcers...avoid constipation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed