Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhpreet MangatYour feedback matters!
I have tooth pain about 3 days while rtc already done. Bt tooth pain is regular, taking pain killer to give relief for some hours bt after some time too much pain feeling in last tooth.
I have some problem in my teeth, that is white patches are present in my teeth 0, what is the solution for that?
I brush twice in one day but I still have bad breath how can I reduce it? What is the reason behind this?
Oral diseases are very common. Many of the patients fail to maintain proper oral hygiene. Consequently, they develop oral diseases like ulcers, bleeding gums and stomatitis. Although these diseases are not fatal to a great extent, they cause discomfort and embarrassment in public. Bad breath, pain, swelling and bleeding in the gums are some common symptoms of these diseases.
These diseases can be cured by allopathic means. However, homeopathic treatment is safer, cheaper and effective. You don’t need to take up expensive and invasive treatments. Here are some homeopathic remedies for oral diseases like Aphthae, Ulcers, Bleeding Gums and Ulcers:
- Borax: This is useful in treating apthous inflammation of the mouth. Aphthae refers to the occurrence of small white spots and ulcers on the mucous membrane of the mouth. It is caused due to fungal infection. It can be cured by the use of Borax mixed with honey. In case the patient suffers flat ulcers, soreness and salivation, mercurius is given. In acute cases of violent inflammation, aurum is prescribed.
- Baptisia: This medicine is prescribed for treating bleeding gums. If the patient is found to have developed ulcerated gums, cracked tongue and excessively bad breath, Baptisia can be given to them. The colour of the blood oozing out should be dark red.
- Nitric Acid: It is given to patients with whitish gums, acrid saliva and experiencing prickling pain. This is also good for patients with deep bluish ulcers and swollen salivary glands.
- Mercurius Solubius: It helps in healing ulcers and cures the pain. One can consume Merc Sol 30c three times a day for 2 to 3 days. It stops the re-occurrence of ulcers.
- Arsenicum: It can be prescribed to patients with sloughing ulcers. It is given to patients suffering from livid or bluish gums. If the patient suffers from canker sores, salicylic acid can be given.
- Kerosote: If a patient finds that black blood is oozing out of his or her gums, kerosote can be given to them. This helps in clotting of the blood quickly. This is prescribed for patients with dark and crumbling teeth and putrid mouth.
- Carbo Veg: This is given to patients who suffer from bleeding gums. If the patient notices blood oozing out from the gums while brushing, white tongue and general weakness, this medicine can be prescribe. It improves the process of oxygenation of blood.
- Phosphorus: This is the medicine for pregnant women. Sometimes, pregnant women suffer from bleeding gums due to hormonal imbalance. Phosphorus helps in curing the adverse effects of pregnancy hormones on the gums and oral region.
- Calcarea Carb: It cures bleeding gums. It is given to patients, who suffer from dry tongue at night.
Noticed unpainful red bumps at the back of my tongue. Like big enough to be visible and around 5 in number. Anything serious?
My teeth have a yellow shadow I never eat any type of gutkha. I have get no solution of that. Why should my teeth have yellow. Can you give any solution?
Hi, both my son and wife are very severely suffering from MOUTH ulcer very frequently. Open wounds are coming at inside of lips all over. Could anyone advise or suggest us something to take precautionary measures as well as healing it all over completely and permanently. Thank you in advance.
I am age of 21 male. I am getting new teeth at the end of my jaw and it is swellon. And it is painful. What is the reason for it.
I have a cronic problem which i am facing since last 5years. My mouth diameter is reduced so much in that i can not even pass my single finger. In short,the space between my upper and lower teeth is reduced to the 10 mm(1cm). I have been chewing gutkha since i was 18 years old and right now i am almost 42years old. In past two years i got two big ulcers behind my molar tooth and i had done biopsy of all two ulcers. Both reports were normal. One dentist suggested me to remove ulcer by laser and i was gone through that treatment. But at present,my problem become so worse that i can not eat a thing bigger than 1 cm in diameter. One oral surgeon suggest me to do an oral flap surgery. So my question is that will it be benificial to me? Is there any other option rathere than gone through the surgery. I am afaid of such big surgery. Once i was taken to the operation theatet,but my blood pressure became lower so much and surgery could not be performed. And tell me something about flap surgery. How long will it take to complete surgery? Since how long i will have to maintain certain care taking steps of my buccal mucosa? And what is the success rate of such surgery?
I am 25 year old having a serious tooth pain due to this I can't sleep in night properly what to do can I take any pain killer please suggest.
Hi am having mouth ulcers since long time whenever I take anything hard things it gets swollen or scars. Please advise what could be the problem.
Avoid chewy candy in your diet as they tend to stick to your enamel for a longer time localizing the sugars there.
Any food in moderation is good. So even an occasional candy is good for your teeth!
Dr Jayanthi N