Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhjeet Kaur KalsiYour feedback matters!
My AMH is 10.9ng/ml and HbA1c is 6.0I have skipped one period and period duration reduced to 2.5 days since last 6 monthsPlease suggest if I have any fertility issues? Patient's gender: Female, Height =162cm and weight 52 KG Lab tests performed: T3 = 147.8, T4=8.02, TSH = 1.46.
My tooth is painful went I take any cold things like water, cold drinks, ice cream etc tried many tooth paste but not get result pls suggest me.
Hello sir I'm 20 year old My height is 5'4 Nd weight is 56 Pls tell me any homeopathy medicine for increase my height as soon as possible.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
The size of my breast is big so I want to reduce it. Is it possiable with out any sergary? I want to use oil or other gel product.
Dr. I am 52 years old and now for past three days have got sever back pain and pain in the sole of my legs making it difficult for me to walk madan kumar.
I am 27 years old and my skin over small white pimples sir and increase from day by day. But not pain for pimples please cure this sir.
Hi. One of my testis is lumped (blood) since I was 15. Now I'm 23. It is in constant size but compare to the other it is twice bigger. As of now no pain if I run or do any exercise related to legs or thighs I'll get little pain. I have concern about this. People are saying if you leave like this the testis will not work or that doesn't generate sperms. Is that true? I need clarification what to do next. Please assist me. Thank you.
I am 20 years old and when I am in tension I'll eat my nails without knowing. please help me how to avoid it.
Hi, I work in software and daily when I return from work I am very tired and feel like doing nothing. I am physically and mentally drained. Please suggest some remedy for the same.
Can one lose energy due to over thinking? Due to over thinking, my weight is reduced, I'm male and underweight. My bmi- 16.4 now, age- 29, my height- 169 cm, weight- 48. How much weight do I have to gain?
Many cases of bad breath may be readily alleviated by:
Proper dental care and oral hygiene, including daily flossing.
Gentle cleaning of the posterior portion of the dorsum of tongue (e.g., with a plastic tongue cleaner).
Rinsing and deep gargling with an effective mouthwash (in order to get the liquid as far back as possible without swallowing it, one can extend the tongue while gargling). This is most effective when done at bedtime.
Eating fibrous foods (a healthy breakfast is recommended).
Chewing gum briefly (5 minutes is often sufficient) if the mouth is dry, or after meals, especially with high protein intake. Sugar-free gum is preferable.
Sufficient water intake.
Decreasing alcohol and coffee intake.