Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukesh ThakurYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am suffering from fungal infection from. Past 15 days I have uses These tablets terbicip, xyzal,fintrix, adzorb dusting powder but it was very irritated at night so could you help
Mere age 37 hai mujhe bhot sare problem ho rahe hai muscle pain jagha jagha body joints mai pain hota hai, stomach heavy rahta hai clean nae hota properly body bhot lethargic rahte hai headache hai bhot jaada bilkul energy nae hote body mai skin rashes be ho rahe hai kabhi face par kabhi back par kafi treatment karaye but kuch samaj nhi aa raha na orthopedic ko na gainacologist ko be please help kis Dr. ko consult karu kya treatment lu .
I have dark circle at my neck, which got formed past 1 year back and it's constant in size. I want remove the dark circle at my neck Please suggest me the solution.
How much do doctors cost for a permanent skin whitening procedure and also if there is a surgery for it and how much will it cost. And does any of it have any side effects.
I have dark spot as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do?
I am 17 years old boy! My question is about my face 1) dark circles2) how my blackish skin look always gloo.
I am suffering from dark circles under my eyes. Nd they are increases their darkness. I went to a Dr. Bt they said that I hv to use leaser teachniq on my dark circles. Is that safe for my eyes nd how much coast will be for this technic.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 24yrs women have pemphigus vulgaris diseases, I got married but I don't have children so please guide me.
First I have a fair face color but after 3 years of taking medicine daily due to a insect in my mind my face has become dark. How can I get a fair face colour .please help me.
In my face I have scars and black spots since 3 years. How I resolve it. Please suggest me some good medicine. But that medicine will never be get any of side effect. Thanks.
Pigmentation (jhaiyia) on face increasing. Washing, protein powder, cream applying on face but not get rid off from problem. Pls provide remedy.
I am 23 year old man and my skin is very scars and back to back day pimples you solve my problem and my hair fall daily.
Can my skin pores be treated. I don't like my skin. I had treatment where the doctor used peeling that almost ruined my charm.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.