Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujit MahajanYour feedback matters!
I have sensitivity problem in my right teeth. When I drink cold water it pains. I want suggestions how can I get rid of it.
I am 41 year old male, sometimes it has been observed that blood comes with stool its not regular only when I ate spicy or hot things like alcohol, boiled egg, etc in excess quantity and also few drops of blood that makes the toilet water pink. And also their is a ulcers in my tongue from five years. Please suggest.
Dear Doctor, My son is 7 years old suffering from mouth ulcer since two days please suggest the medicine. He is crying. Thanks.
I m feeling painful when I go to the bath so pls tell me what should I do. And also I have problem in my mouth white patches are comes in every 2 3 months.
I am having pain in my moral tooth with some swelling. What can be reason for that and is it a serious problem?
I have a tooth decay in my right side upper wisdom tooth. Erosion in the outer wall of teeth. Is it possible to paste and hold it or to pull out?
I can see my tongue has a rhomboid like small depapillated red patch in midline of tongue since two days. Since then its started to giving some pain like sensation or burning. What should I do?
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My name is unnikishanan I am having pain inside my mouth near the gum of my molar teeth but I did not found any cut or wound. Dear sir /madam please tell me the reason.
My right lower wisdom tooth has decayed and broken. Nerves are dead. Dentist suggested the option to get it removed else would have to ensure utmost cleanliness to avoid further damage. I want to know if its safe to get one wisdom tooth removed as I have read that it may cause adjacent teeth displacement.
More than often, parents have to deal with children coming home with a broken front tooth / teeth. Dental problems (learn more to maintain dental health), injuries sustained during physical activities and games, munching on certain foodstuffs (nuts, certain candies) contribute in a big way to chipped front tooth. It is advisable for parents to consult a dentist at the earliest. Left unattended, the situation might result in infections or other dental complications (know more to maintain healthy teeth).
A broken front tooth is often the hardest to fix. The effectiveness of the treatment is largely governed by the nature and severity of the damage.
1. In case of a really small crack or a break, the problem can be fixed by simply filing the broken surface to smoothen it.
2. Dental bonding comes as a huge relief in situations where a small portion or corner of the front tooth chips off. The procedure is simple and hassle free. The surface of the broken tooth is fixed or bonded with a bonding material. The material is shaped well to give it a more natural appearance. The bonding material is finally hardened using UV light.
3. Dental crowning comes in handy when a large chunk of the front tooth cracks or breaks off. To understand the condition better, an X-ray of the affected tooth is carried out. If everything goes fine, the dentist proceeds to the next step. The tooth to be crowned is then filed down to ensure sufficient space to fit in the crown.
In some cases, the break results in enormous loss of the tooth. Under such circumstances, a filling material is used to assist the tooth in holding the crown. Next, an impression of the tooth (receiving the crown) as well as the opposing tooth is made using putty. Till the new crown is being manufactured, the dentist may fix a temporary crown (generally made of acrylic) to protect the tooth. In the next sitting, the dentist replaces the temporary crown with a permanent one. The crown used may be of stainless steel, all porcelain, all ceramic, metal, porcelain fused to metal or all resin.
In case of an extensive damage, Root canal is performed prior to the dental crowning. This goes a long way to ward off any possible dental infection or injury.
Hi I am 21 years old, Is there a natural medicine or remedy for yellow teeth, will it make a difference if I stopped consuming tea or coffee?
I am 61 years. I have lost the sense of smell and taste from past 3 months. Not able to relish food and eating without knowing hot/spicy/salty food. How can I revive my taste sensation? my left part of body has tingling numbness and pain on left upper arm. I have panic seizures when I feel cold and excessive sweating on brow and body trembles with fear. What's the allopathic or alternative cure for this malady.
I have been diagnosed with gerd. I get stinking bad breadth from my mouth despite my gums and teeth being absolutely normal as certified by dentist. Is it that bad breadth is due to h. Pylori infection? is there some facility where urea breadth test is done to confirm h. Pylori. Is this test safe?
POOR ORAL HEALTH LEADS TO
1)ORAL AND FACIAL PAIN
2)PROBLEMS WITH HEART AND MAJOR ORGANS
WHAT CAN YOU DO
1)BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE PROPERLY
2)EAT HEALTHY (VIT A AND C)
3)AVOID SMOKING JUNK FOOD TOBACCO
4)SCHEDULE YOUR REGULAR APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DENTIST
DR DIVAANSHU DEEWAAN.....S.K DENTAL CARE
SHOP NO 2 C1 CHANKAPYA PLACE JANAK PURI