Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata SawantYour feedback matters!
Hello I have pain in my stomach due to eating of outside food last night and drinking of dirty water so can you prefer me a best medicine to get rid of from my pain.
I am suffering from typhoid fever since 5 month. I have used many English medicine but it's not cure.
Hello. I am 20 years old girl. I am suffering from extreme hair loss. I have tried all brands of shampoos and hair oil. But with no result. Please advise.
- Alkaline ash diets or alkaline acid diets to lose weight and avoid lots of diseases.
- Your blood levels have an alkaline ph of 7.35 and 7.45. Your stomach has a ph of 3.5 or less, to break down food you eat.
- Objective of an alkaline diet is to let the body ph remain alkaline ie more than a 7ph.
Foods to avoid:
Dairy, eggs, meat, most grains, processed food, alcohol, caffeine
Foods to have:
My hair line is receding. I have used so many products but no use. What I want to do for my receding hair line?
Mere face PR bhut jhaiya hi to main inhe kaise thik kr skta hu main dwai bi use ki but koi frak no bd rha please suggest me what I do.
While most of us think of peeing nothing more than a routine, there is a lot more science to it. There are definitely various factors which decide how much a person pees. It is normal for a healthy person to urinate between 4 to 10 times in a span of 24 hours. However, both less than this and more than this can be an indicator of ill health.
Also, the kidneys remove a lot of toxins and what is present in the urine is a definite indicator of overall health. It is not without reason that a urine analysis is done when any disease is suspected.
Factors determining urine output:
- Age: Infants pee a lot more than adults, who have more control over their peeing. With old age, again, the frequency increases.
- Water consumption: This is directly related to the frequency of urination. More water, more urination.
- Liquid consumption: Not all that you drink translates to urine. Caffeine and alcohol increase urine output. Caffeine is found in tea, coffee, sports and energy drinks, etc.
- Bladder size: Some people inherently have a smaller bladder size, and therefore cannot retain more urine. They will visit the bathroom more often. The maximum capacity is about 1.5 L.
- Conditions like pregnancy: Needless to say, as pregnancy advances, the frequency of urination increases. This is due to pressure on the bladder from the growing baby. Even after delivery, the frequency will be more for up to 8 weeks.
- Medication usage: For people with heart disease, kidney disease, and blood pressure, diuretics are given, which is intended to increase urine output. These people will have more urine output.
- Conditions like diabetes: One of the first warning signs of diabetes is the increased frequency of urination. Diabetics often have a greater number of visits to the bathroom.
- Conditions like urinary tract infection: Wherever the urinary tract is affected, it is likely to have more visits to the bathroom. Other associated factors like changes in color, odor, appearance and burning sensation while urination, can also indicate the underlying problem.
- Problems like prostate enlargement: This is one condition in men which can reduce urine output. The enlarged prostate blocks the prostate and so reduces urine output.
- Urinary incontinence: This issue, more common in women, is when the bladder muscles weaken with age. There is difficulty in holding urine for prolonged periods, and so there is a greater urge to urinate.
So, how much is normal?
- Anywhere between 6 to 10 times is normal for a person who drinks about 2 liters of water per day.
- Less than four or more than 10 is usually a cause for concern. This is of course if there are none of the above factors which can increase or decrease output. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
How to increase weight on face? I being a football player get exhausted and I an worried about the looks also.:(
I think I have neurological brain problem When I get to bed. And is awaken by anyone in my raw asleep. I feel severe pain in my head. Please suggest home remedies and the right food to eat also tell which foods are not healthy for me.
I am 22 years old and darkspots doesn't gets clear easily it takes months to get clear skin so what should I do for having clear face by using home remedies.
I am 30 years old. My skin is oily I am facing the problem of Acne very frequent basis. Please Help.
I am 82; I am just not able to sleep for more than 5 hrs max a day. This is the case since several years. Would you recommend I take a sleeping pill every night to get the required sleep, as strongly recommended by you?
How to reduce my weight. And tell me about how to reduce my weight. I am student of engineering. So I have no time for jym.
How should I loose my weight by going to gym, jogging or running or I should stop eating oil containing substances.
Since the time my period has finished I have got a weird itch down there. Also sometimes it burns when I pass urine. I am using v wash. But it isn't really helping. What should I do?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.