Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata NairYour feedback matters!
I am 24years old female sir my weight problems weight is very low 41 kg my 5.5 hight according very please health problems solved weight improvements tip.
I am suffering from neck pain (stuff neck and nerve pressing on right side of neck) from last 3 years recently I visited doctor who is neuro and ortho they gave me some medicine for nerves pain and joint and muscle pain, also they asked to get MRI scan of cervo spine and when I get back to same doctor with the mri reports he told me there is no problem (MRI repost says dessication in all cervical discs) and asked me to continue same medicines and methyl cobal injection weekly once and asked to consult physiotherapy which I have to consult yet. Can you sugest me anything for my problem.
I don't look as per my age due to low body weight, how to increase weight. Sir, I am a smoker. please help.
Hello doctor my self prerna I am 28 year old woman I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.
I have a serious hair loss because of dandruff. I wanna get rid of dandruff. please help me to do so.
I am 20 years old I want to know about what is the symptoms of sugar? And what is the symptoms of asthma? Pls reply me fast or immediately!
Negatively altered tooth shape or color affects not just the aesthetics, but also the person’s social image and self confidence. It can convert them into introverts who shy away from socialization. Teeth can lose their shape or color due to various reasons from hypo mineralized teeth, to food/tobacco stains, to fractures, trauma or tooth decay. If you are looking for a brilliant white smile with the perfect shape and alignment then veneers have the inherent ability of correcting all minor dental flaws creating a near perfect result.
A Veneer like its namesake is a thin perfectly shaped extension of tooth colored material which maybe composite , ceramic or a combination of the two. While composite resin veneers are fabricated over the affected tooth in a single sitting, the porcelain veneer requires taking impressions and the veneers are fabricated in the lab, which are then fixed on the tooth.
Veneers also help correct minor discolorations and mildly mishapen teeth. The choice of using composite or porcelain depends on a number of factors. Composite resin has a big advantage of reversibility. If the end result is not very satisfactory, then the entire restoration can be removed and a new veneer can be applied. With porcelains, the biggest advantage is their excellent resistance to staining. Even with long term use of coffee and tea, the chances of staining the porcelain veneers would be minimal.
Some of the properties of composite include:
- Requires less tooth reduction than a porcelain, thereby saving more natural tooth structure
- The material is extremely plastic and resinous, allowing sufficient working time for the dentist to achieve the desired shape and size of the veneer
- It is slightly porous and therefore, has a tendency to absorb water over a period of time and take in some stain
- Should be polished extremely well to achieve the natural looks
- May require replacement after about 3 to 5 years
- Can be done in one dental clinic visit
Some of the unique characteristics of porcelain include:
- The result of a well-done porcelain veneer produces an extremely natural looking tooth
- The best advantage of porcelain is that it is not porous and therefore once it is glazed, does not stain over a period of time. The typical discoloration around the edges of the veneers seen in composite restorations is not seen with porcelain veneers
- These veneers therefore last longer than the composite resin veneers
- They are more expensive compared to the composite resin veneers.
- They require at least 2-3 dental visits
The choice of the material for veneer and the result would depend ultimately on the patient’s aesthetic requirements and overall oral health maintenance. Having a detailed discussion with the dentist will help in choosing the right material and getting the maximum benefit out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I have am software engineer. In last 2 years I have gained weight from 78kg to 92kg. Please let me know dome home remedy to loose weight?
Kya long hair, or shine hair ko alovera, lagana sahi h, or yadi sahi ratha h to konsa alovera lgaye ya koi bhi.Please tell.
I have severe pain in side part of thighs and problem increases with increase my standing hours. May be there is some part of thigh meat comes out from both sides. I take medicine from Doctor But not work well and Doctor Asks it is a nerves weakness. Please help me.
I am a little bearded man and my beard looks imbalance, weird. How can I get my beard grown thick, long and in shape? I heard that there exists an oil which is helpful for beard to get it grown thick and long, is it? If it is, then aware me about the name of such oil too.
Hello doctor, I have dark circles around my eyes from years and dark spots on cheeks with tanned skin all over my face. Which make my face so dull. I really need to remove all of these. Dark circles, black spots and tanned skin. please help me through. Thanks.
Dear sir actually I had sex with my husband on very last day of mp than again period was start for 1 days only but now my mc is not coming accordingly Please help me I am not want child r8 now. What to do.
Ginger is a common ingredient in asian and indian cuisine. However, ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form or as juice.
Possible health benefits of ginger:
1) Digestive issues:
The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, stimulate saliva and bile production and suppress gastric contractions and movement of food and fluids through the GI tract.
- Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea is a common home remedy for nausea during cancer treatment.
- Pregnant women experiencing morning sickness can safely use ginger to relieve nausea and vomiting, often in the form of ginger lozenges or candies.
- During cold weather, drinking ginger tea is good way to keep warm. It is diaphoretic, which means that it promotes sweating, working to warm the body from within. As such, in the wake of a cold, ginger tea is particularly useful.
3) Pain reduction
- A study involving 74 volunteers carried out at the university of georgia found that daily ginger supplementation reduced exercise-induced muscle pain by 25%.
- Ginger has also been found to reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea (severe pain during a menstrual cycle). In one study, 83% of women taking ginger capsules reported improvements in pain symptoms compared to 47% of those on placebo.