Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata NairYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, one my friend is suffering from urine leakage problem he was also indulged in masturbation. He used to do for almost 3 times a week and he is doing this from 1 year. He told me he wanted to stop but not able to stop this habit. After knowing I told him to examine his urine The report is as under follows:- COLOUR: PALE YELLOW appearance: SLIGHTLY TURBID REACTION: ACIDIC (5.0) SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.030 GLUCOSE: NIL ALBUMIN: TRACE BILE SALT: NEGATIVE BILE PIGMENTS: NEGATIVE BLOOD: NEGATIVE UROBILINOGEN : NEGATIVE KETONE BODIES: NEGATIVE MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- PUS CELLS: 2-3 / HPF EPITHELIAL CELLS: 1-2 / HPF RED BLOOD CELLS : NIL.
I am 19 years old and having lower back pain since 3-4 days and my stomach has also become tight even if it is empty. please tell me some way to get rid of this problem. Thanks.
Low libido can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, gender or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.