Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujata Naik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata NaikYour feedback matters!
Dr. Sujata Naik Feeds
I have occur boils in vagina again nd again. What the reason of it and what I have to do for this problem. reply rply me.
I have so many pimples at my face and I used freshwash daily buy there isn't effect so what should I do now?
Do you feel disinterested in getting physically close to your partner? If yes, then it can be a sign of HSDD, that is Hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is a sex disorder marked by disgust and disinterest towards sex. This disorder affects both men and women.
Men with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Men are generally perceived as highly sexual beings, but in reality, 1 out of 5 men may be suffering from HSDD.
Some possible causes of male HSDD include:
- Psychological issues: Anxiety and stress due to the strain of family or relationship problems, rigours of daily life or mental disorders such as depression are some of the factors that influence sexual desire.
- Medical causes: Diseases (for example: diabetes), conditions (such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity) and drugs (such as hair loss medications) have adverse effects on sexual desire.
- Hormonal problems: Low levels of testosterone usually lead to low sexual desire. Other hormones, such as the thyroid hormone or prolactin (hormone that governs the development of breast milk) can also contribute to the cause.
- Low levels of dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, which is responsible for the pleasure perception in your brain. Low levels of dopamine usually signify low sexual desire.
How it can be treated ?
If the cause is psychological, then sex therapy (psychological counselling based on sexual issues) is used to treat HSDD. But if it is hormonal, testosterone supplements are used.
Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Female HSDD is more complicated and is difficult to diagnose. HSDD can affect women across all ages.
In women, this disorder can have a wider spectrum of causes, which include:
- Interpersonal relationship problems: Certain problems such as the partner’s performance issues, loss of emotional gratification with relationships, childbirth and becoming nothing, but only a loved one’s caregiver can all lead to low sexual desire.
- Sociocultural influences: Media’s portrayal of sexuality, peer pressure and job stress have negative influences on sexual desire.
- Low testosterone: Women produce testosterone as well, and similar to men, low levels of this sex hormone cause a significant dip in sexual desire.
- Medical problems: Mental illnesses such as depression or medical problems, such as fibroids or endometriosis (a disorder characterized by the growth of uterine tissues outside the organ) affect women, physically and mentally, thus making ‘hypoactive sexual desire disorder’ a possibility.
- Medications: Excessive use of antidepressants, oral contraceptives and blood pressure drugs can lower sexual desire.
- Age: The androgen (sex hormone) levels lower drastically as a woman ages, thus negatively impacting her sexual desires.
Sex therapy (therapy that concerns itself with counselling and addressing one’s physical or psychological hindrances to sex) medication changes, diagnosing underlying medical problems, vaginal estrogens and testosterone therapy (therapy that helps in managing the effects of low levels of testosterone) are mostly used to increase sexual desire in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
Hello Lybrate doctors I do continued masturbation for last 5-6 year But now I not do this Now my penis is small loose Nor erect hard and premature ejaculation problem My scrotum is loose nd testis small A Lybrate Dr. Prescribe me a 45 day package or premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction I purchase and done two test serum lipid and Vit D3 My vit D3 level is deficient 17 ng/dl I take continued medicine of Lybrate Dr. Package and take calcium and vit d3 tablet prescribe by Dr. For last 1 month And package only for 45 day And 1 month is complete What I am do. Plzzz help. Marital status: Single Are you sexually active? No Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 5-30 seconds Any other symptoms/ issues: erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Why does vagina pain pinching kind of after periods. And it stays for around 2 to 3 days. At its intolerable.
I am 21 years old, Height: 5ft 7in Weight: 49KG As a vegetarian how can I gain weight, can you suggest any foods. Can I gain 5 to 6 KG in two months? Thank you.
A large number of infections can be transmitted sexually. Some STDs carry obvious symptoms. Common STD symptoms include:
- pain during sex or urination
- abnormal discharge
- sores, bumps, or blisters
However, many people with STDs have no symptoms. Some STDs often lie dormant for years. According to the Gautam Clinic, asymptomatic STDs are so common that many people with STDs have no idea they are infected. They may pass on an STD to one or more partners without knowing it. They may also suffer internal damage while the STD remains untreated.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), STDs such as syphilis and HIV can have severe consequences if left untreated. Even common diseases such as gonorrhea and chlamydia can cause problems if undiagnosed for long periods of time. Potential long-term consequences of untreated STDs include: