Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata MuranjanYour feedback matters!
I am having sinusitis for last 3 years. My nose keep on blocking in every season change. Also my head is heavy all times. I am having hairfall also. Is hairfall also result of sinusitis. Please suggest some measure to control sinusitis. Do suggest some yoga practices to do. Please also prescribe medications.
I facing regular rhinitis problem since last 6 years continues nose flow really irritates a lot due to dust.
I am suffering from cold nd cough from past years its a allergy prblm from. Allergy im now suffering from sinus totally fed up with cold and phelgum. Please help me out.
Hello Need to know that recently I got to know that I have sinus problem. What all the things I should do and what should I not do? Please tell me does it effects on my stamina.
How to control the infections in eyes nose throat skin occurind during winter seasons and what are the preventive measures to avoid them?
My friend has dry cough and a little irritation in throat because of that. She had viral fever also which is gone now. What to do?
Hello, I have sinusitis problem in right side mild hazy sinus and I am suffer from burning sensation in stomach, mostly in morning and after eaten dinner. So please advise me how to recover from sinus problem.
I am 17 years old and suffering from throat congestion and does not allow me to go through my full potential which is going on from a week. I consult doctor but still no result whereas become more problematic for me 1.
Hello I have nose bleeding Every time I put my finger inside my nose for cleaning the blood start bleeding ! And some time its bleed with out insert my finger ! Please Help me.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.