Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata MehtaYour feedback matters!
How to enjoy sex with my girlfriend without making her pregnant , apart from condoms and contraceptives.Please tell.
I have pain in my stomach, below the navel, for the past 20 years. The pain will be mostly felt at 2.30 am to 5.00 am early morning when the stomach is empty. It disturbs the sleep. I am unable to sleep after that. Recently I can see profuse blood in my stools. kindly tell me what should be the treatment for the above disease and which doctor I have to approach?
Does not have good sleep. Also suffering from cholesterol triglyceride problem after taking F10 rosuvas now in control but I aborb that I feel tired every time and do not want to do work any type.
I am suffering from high fever from last 2 days. I have severe sneezing and cough. What are symptoms of malaria?
My daughter 3.8 years old. She has wheezing problem. And also cold regularly. Can I take Chyawanprash? For her immunity. Which is the best brand (Dabur, Himalaya, pankajakasthuri or Patanjali) Kindly advice. I am eagerly waiting for your helpful answer.
I have stomach ache and loose motion for last 3 days and now its continuing and unable to bear it. Please tell some help.
I have lower abdomen pain for the last three days. Having after meal and sometimes at the night times.
I was using vaseline on my penis during intercourse but she is not able to conceive due to this and now when I am not using during intercourse I am having terrible pain on my penis. Please suggest me remedies.
Hi I hav problem with my Penis. Its too short. I hav to increase its length and grip. Can u plz suggest me best solution for my problem. Thanks a lot.
Mere Sadi k 2 Saal Ho Gaye abhi tak bachcha nahi huwe what we should do Or ha Maine bahut time vigora Dr. x spasmo proxy jaise kahi medicine sex k time use kiya kya ye galat hai.
I have bilateral maxiliary sinusitis for the past one and half years. What medicine I should take dosage and for how long.
My penis fore sin is tight and head back is swelling and paining and reddish and unable to wear underwear and felling pain.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine. Let’s see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
7.Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man’s sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above-mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn’t do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it’s better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.