Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata A DerukhkarYour feedback matters!
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 24 years old and I am approximately 70 kg. I have belly fat too. I have started doing abs exercises like abdominal crunches, plank, reverse crunches, long arm crunches, situp etc. I have also stopped consuming oily food and reduced the consumption of sugar. Will it help me reduce my belly fat and weight? How long will it take?
Muscle pain in back so plzz tell me a specific treatment for the problem can't able to sleep at nights. Referred to a family doctor nd problem he told is in muscles near my spinal chord are ruptured. Plzz tell me a solution.
I have low fat chicks which result bad in my personality so I want to know how can I get tue fatty chicks. And how cam I can gain weight with natural remedies.
I'm 27 years old. I missed periods this month which was around 14th. So I did a bhcg test as well as thyroid tsh test. Bhcg test result is <1mIu/ml n TSH result is 7.8. What should I do? Should I expect pregnancy or not as I usually do have regular periods. Can anyone suggest what's the matter with me?
Doctors are saying that she is having some heart problem so they have to insert pace maker in her heart. So I want to know about pace marker with detail and charges for the surgery in gurgaon's hospital. Please reply fast.
1. High source of vitamin c
If you thought that lemons and oranges were the highest sources of vitamin c, then think again! according to the nutritional break-up of kiwi fruit, per 100 grams contain 154 percentage of vitamin c, which is almost twice that of lemons and oranges. Vitamin c acts as powerful antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that could cause inflammation or cancer. It also helps in boosting the immunity of the body against harmful pathogens.
2. Sleep inducer
Having trouble sleeping? according to a research done by taipei medical university, “numerous studies have revealed that kiwi fruit contains many medicinally useful compounds, among which antioxidants and serotonin may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders.” it is said that having two kiwi fruits one hour before bedtime can help immensely in inducing sleep.
3. Good source of dietary fiber
his exotic fruit is loaded with dietary fiber, which helps in the prevention of numerous diseases. According to a study done by the university of leeds, “increasing consumption of fibre-rich foods can lower risks of both cardiovascular disease (cvd) and coronary heart disease (chd).” according to researchers at the university of massachusetts medical school, high fiber foods keep one full for longer and control metabolic markers like blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. It also facilities weight loss and is often recommended to diabetics.
4. Helps in digestion
Kiwi fruit contains an enzyme known as actinidain which is known for its protein dissolving properties, similar to that of papain in papaya. This is the reason why it is commonly used as a meat tenderiser. Moreover, it helps in the digestion of proteins in the body and is also known to help patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
5. Good source of folate
It is not without reason that the chinese valued kiwi for its medicinal properties. It is a good source of vitamin b6, also known as folate, which is said to be beneficial for pregnant women because it helps in the development of the foetus, making it healthy. It is also considered to be good for growing children.
6. Powerhouse of vitamins and minerals
Kiwi fruit is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as vitamins a, b6, b12, e, and potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium. These contribute collectively to the proper functioning of the body such as blood circulation through the vessels, fight stress, iron absorption for healthy bones and teeth, good vision, etc. The high levels of potassium, 312 mg per 100 grams, help in maintaining blood pressure whereas magnesium helps in the nerve and muscle functions.
7. Beautiful skin
Kiwi is alkaline in nature, which means it helps in countering the effects of acidic foods that we quite often consume. A healthy body is one which has a good ph balance, which helps in keeping you active, full of energy, and with a youthful skin. The vitamins prevent in kiwi (c and e) are said to be great for the skin as they act as antioxidant, preventing skin degradation. Take a few slices and apply them on your skin for good results.