Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas Vidyadhar AbhyankarYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair bulkily, I have a dry scalp and the falling hair doesn't have any head will the hair grow again at the fallen hair place, please suggest me some good oil and shampoo for preventing hairfall.
I have hair fall problem, I loss too much of hairs from middle portion of head. What I do for prevent further hair fall?
I am just 21 nd I have started to see baldness which really scares me of my look, so pls give me some homemade remedies by which I can stop falling of my hair.
I am 17 year old my name is aman. Can you tell me what are the symptoms of flu Can I get solution for pimples.
Excess oily type material comes out of my scalp on regular basis causes hair loss and itching. How can I get out of these. Which shampoo should I use and what type of diet should I take. Please help.
I was told that I have mild faty liver and early cirrhosis. How dangerous is this situation and what are the precautions to be taken in order to be safe
I was suffering from hairloss . My hair is very dry , thin , scalp is almost visible . 2 years back , I have gone through laser therapy , its been good for few months and hairfall started again . Currently I'm using homeopathy tablets for the same . I heard that , rosemary + jojoba oils can promote new hair growth if they massaged on head . Is it true , can I use this oils when using homeopathy tablets ?
Plzzz help my face is full of acne. I stopped eating oily food I will take any medicine you tell plzz tell the medicine which effect fast.
I am suffering from a Harmful rashes, I 've tried many things ,but nothing is changed, please suggest something.
Lybrate | Dr. D. Giri speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir I am from KOLAR (Bangarpet) my face will get full oily which soap I have to use to control oil and pimples.
Are you suffering from dry, stretched, itchy or flaky skin? Remember dry skin look older than oily skin, as they show fine lines and wrinkles faster. They also flake, crack and bleed easily. Read on for 10 super easy steps recommended by dermatologists to soothe dry skin
Prevent hot baths and showers which dehydrate skin further. Do these instead for dry skin
- Use warm water
- Don’t shower for more than 5 minutes
- Wash with a gentle and fragrance-free soap
- Don’t apply too much soap so that it whips up a thick lather
- Don’t rub your skin dry with a towel
Post bath routine
- Slather on a rich moisturiser after drying your skin: Moisturisers trap extra moisture in your skin so the right time to use them is immediately after drying yourself with a towel. It’s better to use ointments and creams as these are more effective than lotions. Creams with olive and jojoba oil, Shea butter, lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum jelly all are good. If the skin on your hand is extra dry and feels stretched then it’s a good idea to carry a non-greasy hand cream with you. Apply it to each washing hands immediately to relieve dry skin.
- Use only unscented skin care products: Shun harsh skin products which strip natural oils from skin like-
- Deodorant soaps
- Skin care products that contain fragrances, alcohol, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Wear gloves when washing utensils: This will prevent dry skin on hands. All you have to do is wear latex gloves before you start washing clothes and utensils.
- Choose laundry detergent with care: Laundry detergents should be chosen with care as they can irritate skin. Go for detergents labelled “hypoallergenic”.
- Avoid toasting yourself by the fireplace or other heat sources in winters: Remember heat is drying. So limit your time in front of a hot stove or fireplace.
- Use humidifiers to add moisture to indoor air: Use of humidifier will help prevent excessive drying of skin.
- Use milk on skin: Milk is packed with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that can fight dry and itchy skin. The lactic acid in milk also exfoliates dead skin cells and increases the capacity of your skin to retain moisture.
- Honey: Honey is one of the best natural moisturisers. It comes loaded with antioxidants and antimicrobials.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a skin-hydrating agent par excellence. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe dry and itchy skin.
If these things don’t work in alleviating skin dryness, you may require a prescription cream, so see a dermatologist.
My face is getting oily so quickly, after 15 mins of bath face becomes oily, how can I overcome from this ?
I'm suffering from major hair loss please help me I do not wanna get bald. My hair skin is itching everyday and dandruff issue. Which oil should I use.
Otoplasty is a surgical procedure where modifications are made in the shape and size of the ear. This procedure can only be carried put after the ears are fully developed, that is after the age of 5. This surgery can be used to improve the functionality as well as the appearance of the ear.
The reasons why people opt for otoplasty are-
- If the ears are relatively large in comparison to the face
- When the ear sticks out excessively from the head
- Problems caused by any previous surgery
Incisions are either made through the back of the ear or through the inner creases of the ear. Once the incision is made, then the excess skin or cartilage is eliminated. After completion of the surgery, the incisions are closed by stitches. The entire process generally lasts for up to two hours.
After the stitching is done, the ears are covered with bandages. Once the bandages are removed from the ear, a loose headband is worn to provide support to the ears while sleeping.
Risks associated with the surgery
There are certain risks associated with this surgery, like:
- Formation of the scars due to the surgery
- An asymmetric appearance of the ears as the healing process may affect it
- Decreased skin sensitivity in the adjoining area
- The stitches in the ear can cause inflammation in the skin. It may also lead to an abnormal shape where the ears have a pulled back appearance
- Like other surgeries, bleeding and infection may occur
Post procedural care
The following precautions should be taken after completion of otoplasty:
- The headband should be used constantly after the surgery for about two months
- Direct exposure to the sun should be avoided
- If rash forms after the bandages are removed then consult a medical professional