Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas ShahYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of problem if piles. I keep on taking medicines but still no relief. Wat will I do now?
Hlo. Doctor, i am suffering from penis foreskin. My penis uper skin tight nd remain attach. It cnt be pull back. So please help me during sex I feel pain. Nd suggest me some natural way to get rid of him. please help me doctor nd suggest any gel nd cream. Thankyou.
My father is about 72 years. He is bp & diabities patient. He is having problem of cough, since three months. Xray report shown nothing in chest. He have to spit every minute. Kindly suggest
Hello sir/madam, my sister suffer with savior headache from 2 years and symptoms are she feel her head is vachindi (i don't know the meaning of vachindi thats why I write like that. In her head a clot is there when scanning but doctor said that no bother about that clot. Please give medicine to her to recover from headache.
I m 20 yrs old and I have suffer a hand shivering and I m 7 yrs born child and after my born I suffer phnemonia so what I do? please give me advice.
Doctor I'm totally depressed in life. My sex activity is gone very low. I can't even feel d pleasure while having sex. My penis not active by looking at girls nor I feel like to enjoy. I used to do masturbation a lot may be becoz of tat? Can you please give advise how to get my hormone back. Any medical for it.
I am 42 years from last 10 days I lost my stamina for sex I checked my sugar and BP which is normal what should I do now.
I am suffering from piles from 5 years. Recently from 4 days and today bleeding also occur .Due to which pain occur while walking. Please suggest me some medicine or cream for normal walk.
I have excess sweating on my palms and under the feet which makes it difficult to get a grip or shake hands. And during summer it's excess on the back and armpits too. I had read about hyperhidrosis. Is it really palmoplantar hyperhidrosis or is there any other reason for this? And is there any treatment?
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should i do as i have gained 15 kg weight.
It seems like m very much depressed. I always want isolation. Think stupid things. Real worlds seems like a story m living in. Sometimes I even take sleeping pills. And big thing is I don't feel any emotion whatever is happening outside I don't even bother . Please help . I want to get rid of this.
I had swelling in my back neck just below the head from a month I had also some pain when I used to rotate my neck like cramp pain give me some suggestion.
My hair fall is very savior hair fall by day by day am very scaring my hair volume becomes very slow. And I have a mild headache. Please give immediate solution.
I am 37 year old suffering from frequent stomach pain after taking eno or pudinhara or antacid tablet it remains under control. Is there any permanent solution apart from exercise and diet.
I am suffering from severe cold and cough from last 3 days which medicine should I take please tell me?
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.