Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas ShahYour feedback matters!
I have taken many medicines fungal and antibiotics for it. But it's not getting treated. Pain in upper part of vulva is also there. I had pid. For treated with oflox oz. Then some fungal medications! Got tested for urine culture, got treated for ecoli in culture, tested for hiv, hcv Hbv herpes and what not! But irritation is still there in vulvar skin, sometimes vaginal itching and discharge and anal itching is there. Please help!
I am a 60 year old male. I got my lipid profile and all results are OK - well within the healthy range. BUT my Blood sugar (fasting is 148 and PP (fter B/F) is 107. I have slight numbness on my toes, and recently my left thumb toenail has developed blueness. I do yoga everyday for 1 hr under guidance. I feel generally fatigued. I sleep 6 to 7 hrs a day. I have high BP and take Stamlo 5 and cardace 2.5 once a day for the past 15 years. My BP remains steady at 95/145. I am physically more active than most people of my age.
I am 4 months pregnant and I can't even do simple works in home. Getting tired soon and always feeling sleepy. Is it good for me and my baby.
Is penile nerve tingling is from any nerve damage. Also nerve do not tingle but pain happens. Already taken antidepressants like ibrufen and amritipilline both at same time for two months. But now 8 months gone but same happens. Kindly suggest I am very depressed about my life.
Hello doctor, I'm male 27 years, weight 65 height 6feels, earlier my penis erected 6 inches when I saw romantic scenes, or while talking to a girl on phone. But now every thing changed. My penis not erected properly & it's reaches 4 inches and loss of sex drive. I don't have habit of smoke, drink or masturbate. And nowadays I'm suffering with frequent urination. Please suggest me how to get rid of my problem. How to get more stamina and long-lasting on bed.
I am of 27years old I am suffering from headache continuously at night from fast 1year so please any body help me?
I am suffering from high fever what should I do. To cure. I feeling not very well. So please help me out.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My Headache Is To Much From Neck To Back Right and Left Side of the Head And Also Whole Head. When I Take Medicine It Is Good. When I Wake up In The Morning I Don't Fell Any Type of Headache and After Few Hours it is To Much Paining. What I Do I Can't Understand Please Suggest Me Best And Best. And Also I Fell Tension Paining. Low Blood pressure also The Reason Of huge Headache please doctor please Suggest me best Idea So I Can easily Remove.
Why daily or sex with partner is healthy but not masturbation however semen ejaculation takes place in both the case?
I am 29 year male I have nose allergy from 8 months I did not get complete till relief yet .i consult to so many doctors.
Beriberi is a vitamin b1 (thiamine) deficiency. There are different types of beriberi dry (Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome), wet (cardiovascular disease), oriental and infantile.
- inadequate intake of thiamine.
- eating a diet in which most calories are derived from polished rice (oriental).
- excessive alcohol consumption (dry and wet beriberi).
- inadequate intake in breastfeeding mothers (infantile).
- other cause can be patients under dialysis, patients receiving high doses of diuretics.
- rarely genetic inability to absorb thiamine.
Sign and symptoms:
- glucose metabolism is affected so there is weakness.
- pain, tingling numbness in hands and feet.
- difficulty walking.
- muscle wasting with loss of function or paralysis of lower extremities.
- strange eye movements - nystagmus.
- mental confusion and speech difficulties.
- brain damage - affecting language and thinking.
- general swelling.
- increased heart rate.
- tachycardia (increased pulse rate).
- lung congestion.
- enlarged heart - congestive heart failure.
In infantile beriberi the child is usually breastfed can have sudden convulsions, cyanosis and can go in a coma.
- avoid alcohol.
- avoid eating unpolished rice or cereals.
- increase intake of thiamine (vitamin b1)
- thiamine is found in almost all foodstuffs of animal and plant origin. Fats oils and sugars do not contain thiamine.
- animal origin: lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg yolk are good sources of thiamine.
- yeast is a very good source of thiamine.
- plant origin: cereals, pasta, whole grains like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans are a good source of vitamin b1.
- fruits and vegetables are not high in thiamine content.
- you can take thiamine supplements.
If any of the above symptoms are observed consult your physician as immediate supplementation of injectable thiamine is essential.