Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas PatwardhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering a headache before 2 month and my body part is totally damaged so please give me some information what can I do.
When I eat breakfast time I feel vomit I doesn't eat too much properly and food can't able to digest I'm doing exercise but my weight not gain.
I am getting Chest pain (left side) while walk little fast. Until stop the walk or run I feel the pain. This problem is continuing from the last one year. Now a days pain is getting increased. Is there any issues in my heart function? I am 40 years old.
I have a bad habit of masturbation. And smoking Hoe can I get rid of this. I really want to get rid of this fucking problem.
Hi, I have a continuous sneezing problem when I go out in sun, open cupboards or cook or fry something in kitchen. I gets worse during summer and humid weather. My nose gets blocked and a kind of irritation is there in nose. Please help me with some home remedy. Thankyou.
Sir my husband have headache, fever,only legs paining, and cough cold. Eyes become reddish. Fever sometimes coming and sometimes going.
Since 4 months I am suffering with itching with round red skin pigmentation in groin region. It disappeared when I apply ointment, but reappear as I leave ointment for more than 3-4 days. Kindly suggest any oral medicine or which suits precisely.
I am suffering from stomachache. Feeling mainly when I have completion of meals. So how to solve this problem.
Hello sir. Im feeing vibration in my head when in sleep I tried alot to wakeup from the sleep. Why it's happening please tell me sir.
Recently we had sex with my partner. Mostly we use safety, but missed once. So my doubt is usually how many days after sex should I go for urine pregnancy test. Also suggest are there any reliable test than urine test.
She is having tight stools. Some times full abdominal pressure to be used to excret. After excreting burning sensation.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 26 years old guy and I masturbate very often. Since long time. But now I have stopped. As my balls have been hanging low. Also my erection is not up to full capacity. So I want to know what is the real cause of the above two symptoms. Please help me.
I had dengue fever last month and also jaundice. The total Bilirubin count is 1.8 I am feeling hungry every now and then. Can you tell me why?
Sir/mm I have the chronic gastric for last 3 year, I am taking cyra 20 and pan 40 ,sleeping tablets and vitamin tablets but now not yet cure, any best solution in ayurveda ?
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.