Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SuhasYour feedback matters!
My legs paining a lot why? I don't understand it's like I have climb a mountain. Un bearable pain. What should I do? my age 63. I dont have sugar, bp, or other problem. I have little beat indigestation, constipation prob. Thats it.
Female, house wife (weight 92 kg) height 5 ft. Having lots of back pain problem. Pls suggest some exercise & home remedies & safe medicine.
I am 22 years old and I am not able to stand continuosly. My back pains alot. I really feel weakness. Kindly suggest me.
I have a mild bulkiness feel in middle of stomach so ll go for a ultrasound & lipase blood test & diagnosis a fatty pancreas problem & lipase increased 235.5 n. I am not taking any medicine only isadiet powder is taking before meal. > 2nd now since yesterday start cervical pain in neck n head n eyes feeling bulky. Kindly advice separately treatment.
I am 21 year old man, I was 104 in weight when I started running to loose weight, I lost weight after a month or more of continuous running and now stand at 91, but even after working out the same way and maintaining a same diet more or less, I am stuck at this weight for nearly 3 weeks now, why this is happening and what should I do. Also my right feet pains a lot now, is this so because I am running on roads? What should I do.
I am 26 years old male, sometime I have pain on right testicles, scrotum, prostate, back of my leg from knee, sharp pain on the hip and like a bone pain inside the butt. It all happens on right side and it happens like 2 or 3 times in a day and it all are like a mild pain.
I am suffering from back pain. I also use exercise for recovery bt I can not relief. please advice me for proper solution.
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.