Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suhas Desai
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hi, doctor, I have back pain, last time I make urine test, in test it show Calcium Octolyte found. I m confuse that about kidney stones.
2. Drink plenty of water - if you want to get rid of your belly, then drink sufficient amount of water every day. Drinking water, after regular intervals will help to boost your metabolism and remove toxins from your body.
3. Eat raw garlic - chew 2 - 3 cloves of garlic every morning, and drink a glass of lemon water after that. This treatment will double up your weight loss process and make your blood circulation smooth in your body.
4. Use spices, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper - spice up your cooking. Use spices like cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in your cooking. These spices are loaded with health benefits. They help to improve your insulin resistance and reduce levels of sugar in your blood. This burns more calories and contributes to weight loss and reduces type2 diabetes.
5. Oats - it not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilises the level of cholesterol. Daily consumption of oatmeal helps prevent obesity and issues of excess weight gain.
6. Apples - apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
7. Green chilli - it contains capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
8. Honey - honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.
9. Green tea - it is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains antioxidants which helps in stabilizing our body weight. Take daily cups of tea for a better results.
10. Tomatoes - it helps us to burn the fat in quick time. It also helps us to stay away from cancer. So take tomatoes in your diet regularly.
11. Dark chocolate - it contains flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boosts the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat.
12. Eggs - eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs help us to build the muscles and develops the good cholesterol.
13. Wheat grass - it boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
I am 19 year old female suffering from vaginal infection and missed two consecutive periods. Also the vaginal discharge is green in colour and clots are present .what does this mean please advice me doctor.
I can't sleep properly & easily. I've sleeplessness & a disturbed mind due to which I can't concentrate on my studies & forget things.
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic.
There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.