Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Suhani TalesaraYour feedback matters!
I'm sufferings from mouth breath odour. Its too much embressing for me. I can't to any person. please help me.
I have a tooth bleeding my in my teeth blood use to come out while ever it's tough little hard or eat something like carrots why can you help me what I need to do for this?
Almost from 4 to 5 months I am facing a quite dry mouth literally no saliva in my mouth I even did my test but al the reports are normal no sign of diabetes or anything. I am not taking any medicine from 1 year except pain killer like normal and pantop in the morning. please suggest.
Hi, I am 21 years now a days I have a problem with my teeth, because I drink some cold drinks & eat ice creams I have pain in my teeth. What is my problem?
I have problem in my teeth, I think my teeth may be affected by pyria which cause bad breath. Can you suggests any treatment for eliminate this disease.
Sir mera aage ka 2 teeth 1 niche hai or 1upper hai mujhe orthofixed tratment karwana hai mere teeth ke bich me koie gap nhi hai doctor bol raha hai ki upper ka 2 teeth ukharana hoga sir ye sahi bol rahe hai doctor.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
I am getting my inner check wounded when I close my mouth its skin comes under my teeth What should I do?
Sir my teeth are too yellow I used snowdent toothpaste but no change. So what should you prescribed me as a doctor.
I am 22 year old and I have pain in my three teeth of left side since last 3 months. I show it to doctor and he is saying to do x ray what to do now?
I am asking on behalf of my mother whose age is 58 years. She is having tooth pain but due to high sugar and pain , doctor is not ready to pluck the bad tooth right now. As a pain killer she Is taking oxalgin DP . My concern is that is it harmful for her health or she can take this medicine for some time ? Thanks in advance.
I see a lot of dentists when I want to book an appointment, how do I know which is the best? some say bds, some mds, some just dentist, not sure which dentist to approach.
Did you know that your tooth brush could be home of over a million bacteria including the flu virus, E coli, staph and yeast fungus? But, can your tooth brush really make you fall ill? Luckily, our immune system ensures that toothbrushes do not make us ill. However, in rare cases, the bacteria on a toothbrush can get past our defenses.
The problem lies in how a toothbrush is stored. The bathroom is humid and moist making it the best place for bacteria to multiply. Storing a toothbrush near the toilet further adds to the problem. Here are a few tips to make your toothbrush healthier.
- Wash your hands before and after brushing. Also rinse your toothbrush well before putting toothpaste on it. Using hot water is better than cold water.
- Change your toothbrush every three months or whenever the bristles are worn out; whichever comes first. In addition, also change your toothbrush after recovering from any illness. If you use an electric toothbrush, change the head every 3-4 months. Children’s brushes need to be changed more often than adult’s toothbrushes.
- Do not share a toothbrush and avoid storing toothbrushes together. If the bristles touch each other, germs could move from one toothbrush to the other.
- Toothbrush caps may not be as good an idea as they seem as it traps moisture inside and does not allow the brush to dry properly. Instead, keep your brush submerged in hydrogen peroxide or any alcohol based mouthwash.
- Do not store your toothbrush horizontally. Your toothbrush should always be stored vertically with the brush side on top.
- When travelling, if you use a toothbrush cap, allow the brush to dry completely before putting the cap on.
- Store your toothbrush away from the toilet and away from the sink such that it cannot get contaminated form water that splashes when you wash your hands or face.
- If possible, store your toothbrush in your medicine cabinet.
- Always put the cover down before flushing the toilet. This will reduce the number of air borne bacteria that can attach themselves to your toothbrush,
- Along with your toothbrush also clean out your toothbrush holder regularly.
- Do not try sterilizing your toothbrush in a microwave. Toothbrushes are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures and hence this could damage your toothbrush.
- Use a mouthwash after brushing to rinse out any bacteria that may be left behind form your teeth or your toothbrush. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
On successful completion of 4 successful years of specialized dental practice @ dera bassi, abc dentistry offers discount upto 25% on all dental treatment in november, for you just to say thankyou. All you need to do is come for free dental checkup and show this sms to avail the offer. Keep smiling. Contact 9815901670 for appointment