Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SugandhaYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old and I have fair skin with a pink pinch. I use santoor soap in the morning bath and besan and turmeric in the evening bath and I drink beetroot, carrot, tomato juice every morning and I use a normal nivea cold cream for my face. Even after all these do I still need to use sunscreen daily. I hardly spent 30 min outdoor,. Is it okay to skip sunscreen, or if it is necessary to put sunscreen then what kind of sunscreen is good for dry and sensitive skin.
Sir kya aap muje iska reason bta skte he ki kyo yah gale(throat) ka dard hota h or ise hamesha ke liye kese chutkara pa skte h.
After eating papaya my periods come earlier than date, so does it make harm to body if still I'll eat papaya daily?
Hello sir/madam. My grandfather is 83 years old. He is a heart patient and has high b. P. Problem too. He has suffered 2 heart attacks till now. So the problem is that almost a week ago, his nose was bleeding and blood pressure was also increased(170-180 mm hg). The local doctor opinioned that the bleeding was only due to high b. P. The bleeding continued for a few days and stopped. Then again started after some days. Now, it has stopped completely. The reason for high b. P. Is stress due some family problems. I want to ask that is this a signal of something dangerous in the future? what should I do? please help.
I read an article by Dr. , that apple cider vinegar should be taken for weight loss. My wife is on the heavier side and wishes to reduce weight. Please could you prescribe the dosage and the frequency of consumption.
I have hole in the right ear .doctor has given me allergy and a mineral tablet .Will it grow automatically or what should I do.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.