Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sufan S.Ansari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sufan S.AnsariYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from spondylosis from one year. Frequent neck pain, headache, pain in lower waist. If I take medicine I am getting relief for 4/5 months. After once I strain physically same position as of in the beginning has been repeated. Can you suggest me medicinal way out in ayurveda?
I am 15 years old and from last 10 days I am suffering from the problem of acidity loose motions and ulcers Even I am not able to digest the food properly What should I do.
I have high Uric Acid level (7.3) detected for the last 4-5 months. After consultation I take Feburic-80 for one month and changed my eating habit. I stopped taking medicine when level reduces to 4.0. Just before one month I realized heel pain and checked it again, it is now 7.7. Dr. Advised me do a close look to your uric acid level and continue to take medicine but denied heel pain pain relates high uric acid level. I just wanted to know is it relates, I am feeling difficult walking for10-20 steps just after bed. I also feel stretches in between heel and ankle in downstairs. Please suggest.
I'm 19 years old. But if I sit for sometime or put some weight on my legs then they become numb quickly (restless legs syndrome) why does this happening? Hep me.
Hi I am 20 years old but my height 5. 1 and not increasing I am doing regular exercise please help me I want 5. 8
I had left kidney operation in July last year because of stones. After that everything was fine but from last some days I feel heaviness in left side, feel burning during urination, Frequent Urination and feel like Muscle strain on left back side. Please help and suggest good medicines if you can. Thanks.
Hi doctor, I am 37 year and I am having cholesterol problem, I am getting tired very soon, as I am working in call center I am not able to do exercise at all. I married man and having sexual issues also like ed and desire to have sex. Please help. thanks.
I am getting oil on my face at day time and when I woke up after a sleep at that time also. Is there any cream or medicine to control oil from my face.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.