Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir VaishnavYour feedback matters!
I feel restless, uncomfortable, nervous, uneasy from the last 10 days. I chked my bp. It was low. Nd wen I east fried food. sometimes I hv pain in the centre of the chest. So wat is the reason behind dis? Wat shud I do?
I had a very hard sneezing two days back which caused sharp chest pain. The pain has spread to back and neck. Can it be a heart attack symptom.
I am 25 year old male. My blood pressure is very low it's range is 70-90. Please tell me medicine. I am feel very tired.
Hai myself Vishwa I'm 27 old and I need to know how to cure heart burning. My heart burn before and after meals so please suggest me how to cure this. I feel much thankful to you in case you help me thank u.
I have stunts in my hearts three stunts I am taking nearly10 tablets a day will the medicine causes any effect to my health?
I am 58 year old male weighing 75 kgs. I have a very regular life style with simple eating habits. I do not eat junk food, nor do I eat outside food. Daily morning I walk for 30 mins. Some light yogic exercises follow. Since last 15 years my breakfast is only fresh fruits, nothing else. My lunch is 4 chapattis with sabji & lot of salads. No dal. Dinner consists of simple single dish preparations like Moog dal khichdi, Dalia, Biryani, etc. I do not have any problems of BP, Diabetes, cholesterol etc. All my reports of Blood, Urine, Lipid Profile etc are normal. I had a deficiency of Vit. D3 for which I have just completed the 8 week course of Tab. Uprise 60K. Since last 15 days I have observed that I have slight swelling on both my ankle areas. When pressed, it leaves a dent in the area. It does not pain, but I want to know the reason for this swelling. I have a nagging doubt that I am not eating enough proteins & may be having protein deficiency. Please advice.
Hey! My parents are suffering through high blood pressure my father is 48 YO and my mom is 45. What all general precautions can be taken to prevent the increase in bp? What type of foods should they avoid?
Dear sir I am 78 years old my engegraphi and angioplasty was done in 2002 ,since then I am taking a tablet of Amtas AT 25 one OD and ecosprin AV 75 one od , now my BP remain normal but some times it goes down like 116/76 puls 73 and 129/75 p 68 At that time I miss one day Tablets then it comes normal 146/85 P82 pl advise me whether I should continent tablets OR reduce the dosage
I am 41 years old I have done blood test. My total. Cholesterol level 199.0, tgl level is 400. And sr. Uric acid level is 7mgs% what can do and which medicine will take.
My mother was diagnosed with hypertension 150/94. And she was medicated by the doctor. Does the medication will have to continue life long? Whether it can be controlled by exercise and walking?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.