Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir S. DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
Hi i have Yellow toilet from 4 month and there is no jaundice. If I drink plenty of water then then only toilet is normal 2 to 3 time after that again yellow it become daily situation. If I did not drink water from morning 11 am toilet will be yellow if I drink lots of water in morning toilet is normal but within 2 hrs I go 2 times toilet whats the problem sir. I.
Mujhe kidney stone ki broblem hai 10 years se 2 opration pehle bhi ho chuke hai and ab fir stone ho gye hai right kedney me 17mm 8mm 5mm or lift me 12mm 5mm ki operation se dar lgta hai kya kru smhaj nhe ataa please help me.
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
I am losing my energy and I am suffering from kidney stone please give me any suitable medicine or suitable therapy.
I am facing lot of itching on my genitals, anus. Consulted Allopathic doctor. He prescribed anti-fungal powder, Anti-fungal cream and ant-fungal tablet. Taken for more than 2 months. During treatment mild comfort only and full fledged itching later on. Now all anti-fungal local application is ineffective. Advise solution. I also have frequent prostrate. Prostrate size normal (30 gm). Bladder neck constriction reported. Take anti-biotic (ofloxacin 200 BD) after urine test as per doctor's advice. Erupts after few months. Dribbling, irritation, burning during urination. Taking tamsulosin 0.4 since many years. Suggest remedy on my below mail id please. I can not go on your app for answer. My left thigh in non union from last 3 years after 6 operations. Suggest common remedy for all if feasible. .
Is there is any medicine to remove kidney stone in In Allopath, Homeopathy, Sidha or Ayurveda? How to prevent re occurrence?
Sir I am a kidney transplant patient some test done there 24 hour protein is 198 volume is 3300 ml , total bilirubin is 2.1 direct .7 sgpt & sgot 19 &14 pth 122.7 other function is OK advice me whether it is ok or have to take any medicine.
An increasing number of kidney-related disease among children are either genetic or structural. There is a number of hypothesis regarding causes like environmental to lifestyle. The number of cases is rising due to improved diagnostic techniques.
Hence calls for more awareness among parents who often misjudge the problem assuming that it may not be big enough since it is a child.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).