Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir PillaiYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir/mam. Can you tell me about side effect of fonda flo injection (anticoagulant) for artery blockage of heart.
My aunt is suffering with bp, how should bp can get control apart from taking medicine with our daily diet, advise diet which can useful in control of bp.
He is suffering from blood pressure problem. Pls suggest him some diet. There is a continuous up and down in his bloop pressure. Some times he loses his temperament b coz of dat. Pls help.
Hello sir I am 26 year old. I am feeling pain in chest and irregular heart beat even more than 85. What should I do?
To keep your heart healthy you need to change your lifestyle of hurry and worry. Keep your schedule planned, avoid confrontation, healthy diet, mild exercise.
Sir allopthy medicine ke sath wine pee sakta hu. Mujhe low blood pressure ki sikayat hai. My bp 90 to 60.
My self Dhaval trivedi age is 31 I'm suffering from high BP since July I take medicine regularly but it's not controller my BP range is 170/110 what should I do? I consulted two MD doctors in my area.
Hello, I am 37 years old. Kindly let me know about clubbing. My doctor is advising me to visit cardiologist. What checks do I need to do? please advise me. Do I need to worry about this ?
I am suffering from high blood pressure since last month and I am not able to do my work properly. What should I do to get out of this?
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes.