Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir NaikYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy me stomach pain hota h (due to foods or urinary infection) Us pain ko kaise Kum kra ja skta h.
Pickles are considered divisive foods and different people are always at varying ends of their pickle-enjoyment spectrum. While most people love them, some do not love them at all. But regardless of whether you like them or not, you should include them in your daily diet to receive a wide range of health benefits. Most people are intimidated by the thought of having pickle shots, but they will not just zing up your taste buds, but also offer a host of benefits for your health.
Why should you have pickle shots?
- Have quite a few nutrients: There are tons of benefits of drinking pickle shots which includes relieving muscle cramps and help you stay hydrated during workout sessions. Pickle shots can inhibit electrically induced muscle cramps and the sodium and potassium content work as the electrolytes that you lose while sweating. The calcium chloride and potassium present in pickle shots is readily absorbed by the body which makes it an absolute necessity for athletes and fitness freaks. Moreover, it is free of fats which makes it an essential replacement of sugar-loaded sports drinks. If you are a regular sufferer of PMS, it will help you in easing salt carvings. But since pickle shots contain vinegar, it is quite acidic, and thus you should avoid taking them on empty stomach.
- Rich in antioxidants: Pickle shots are rich in antioxidants which can combat cancer-causing free radicals. This is especially true in case of cucumber pickle shots which is rich in Vitamin A and E. The antioxidants not just help in preventing free-radical damage, but the nutrients are better absorbed by the body owing to the acidic nature of the pickle shots.
- Improves gut health: Moreover, pickle is a form of fermented food which proves to be effective for the digestive system and improves gut health. Vinegar helps in relieving bad breath, and thus, you can have pickle shots to freshen up breath.
- Controls blood sugar: Last but not the least, pickle shots can help in controlling blood sugar. If you have type 2 diabetes, then pickle shots can regulate blood sugar levels after a meal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A pancreatic transplantation or pancreas transplantation refers to the surgical procedure, which involves replacing a dysfunctional pancreas with a healthy one. The donor of the pancreas is usually a deceased person. Pancreas is an important organ of the body as it produces several important hormones, which play significant roles regulating in our body cycles. Pancreas transplantation is usually performed for the treatment of type 1 diabetes which is linked to the inability of the pancreas to produce the insulin hormone.
A pancreas transplant is considered as one of the potential cures for type 1 diabetes. However it is not considered to be a standard treatment due to complications, such as:
- Rejection of graft by the recipient body or similar complications
- The medications which are given to prevent the rejection can have serious side effects too
- Certain complications like blood clots or infections can occur following the procedure
- Failure to control the blood sugar levels and rejection of the graft or complete pancreatic failure are Common complications that occur after a pancreas transplant.
These are the primary reasons why pancreas transplant is often considered to be one of the last measures of treating diabetes. Nevertheless, there are certain conditions where a pancreas transplant is worth considering. Some of the conditions include diabetes which cannot be controlled with the usual treatment procedure, chronic poor blood sugar control, insulin reactions which turns chronic or a serious kidney disease.
Certain medications are also prescribed for anti rejection purposes. These medications need to be taken after the operation for the rest of your life to prevent rejection of the donor graft. These medications can have a few adverse side effects. Some of the side effects include hypertension, thinning of your bones, unwanted weight gain and a rise in your cholesterol levels. Swollen gums or acne are also observed in several cases.
Often a pancreas transplant is carried out along with a kidney transplant, especially if you have a serious kidney condition. It helps to provide a healthy kidney and a pancreas and also reduces a risk of kidney damage caused due to diabetes later in the future.
Hi. I had my last period on 29th may later I had unprotected intercourse on 15th june n I did not get my periods later on 4th july I had urine test n it showed positive result and on 8th july I took pills to avoid pregnancy n on 9th july I observed my periods which lasted till 13th july n bleeding was not so heavy as I know. Later on 28th july I had sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy & on 6th & 10th july I went lab for urine test results were again negative. But still I have not got my periods can you please suggest me is there possibility to b still pregnant & if so what to do as m too stressed because of delay again in periods this month? please suggest me what to do n when it will be becoming normal? How long will it take time please advice me as I am too panic and its 12th august still no periods?
Dr. abortion me goli kitni effective hoti h is se koi side effective to ni h na kyu k mujhe 12 Din Ki pregnancy h Pls answer hindi me djiye.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.
I am Now 1.5 month pregnant doctor advised me to take progesterone susten vt 200, but when I take it I feel very itchiness, uncomfort and white particle discharge can I stop it or not. Is it safe to stop?
I have issue with my periods. Since Dec 2016 I did not get my periods. Please provide me guidance ,is it a serious issue ,what further steps I need to take.
I am pregnant with 30 weeks now. My lmp was 8 nov 2015. I am o - and m husband is o. This is my first pregnancy and I have done ict on 23 may it came negative result. I visited rml hospital there they did not advice for taking rho gam shot now. They said after delivery your baby will be tested then if she is o then you will given rho gam shot. But on net I read it is given after 28 weeks and also after delivery. So I am confuse to go for rml doc advise by not taking shot before delivery. please advise what to do.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Rt breast lump which was operated by operation 4 years before. It has been emerged again with aces at times, so can be cleared by medicine or again surgery has to be done.
I have white discharge from last 10 days, after my periods also its same, its becoming day by day more N more discharge, is it normal or for what its happening?
I am 7 monthpregnent and my blood evel is only 9.1grm in my body what fruit and food and juice will increase my blood please suggest me. And if blood level will increase there is any complication during cesarean delivery.
Hi, Greetings to you. Please can you advise us what we have to eat in the first trimester of pregnancy. What a pregnant lady has to eat in her first trimester. What not to eat? What precautions has to take? We really don't know about these days. Your valuable suggestions will help us a lot. Thanks in advance for your time & help.
Hi Doctors, My wife is 3 months pregnant. She had "GATH" in her breast since last many years. But from last two days she is feeling pain there. Please advice is it normal or something to worry.
Health Benefits of Banana Peel
Bananas have multiple health benefits and are commonly available fruit. They possess a wide variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins B6, A and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, protein, iron, magnesium etc. What many people don't know is the banana peel which is usually thrown away, has multiple health benefits too. It's interesting to know what they are:
1. Whitens Teeth - If you rub banana peel for a minute, every day, for a week on your teeth, you will have naturally white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
2. Removes Warts - The cheapest and simplest method to remove warts and stop them from reoccurring is rubbing the peel of a banana on the affected area, or sticking it there overnight.
3. Treats Acne - Getting rid of pimples is as easy as massaging banana peels on the face and body for five minutes a day until acne disappears.
4. Rids of wrinkles - Mash banana peel and add an egg yolk to it. This mixture works as a great anti-wrinkle face pack. Apply it on your face and wash it off after five minutes. Banana peels are known to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Gives pain relief - This might come as a surprise but the banana peel is known to provide relief from pain. Just place the peel directly on the part that is paining and you'll get relief in about half an hour. You can also make a mixture of banana peel and vegetable oil to apply on the pain affected area.
6. Heals psoriasis - Applying the peel on the psoriasis affected area moisturizes the place and reduces itchiness.
7. Relieves of bug bites - It is advised to massage banana peel on mosquito bites to get immediate relief from pain and itching.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 15 Reasons Why Banana is Healthier Than Apple?