Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir KavalYour feedback matters!
I'm getting addicted to masturbation what to do is this harmful to my health how to avoid it please help me.
Respected sir/mam mera 20 september ko physical h jisme 1600meter runing h nd 12 feet lobg jump 4 feet high jump 100m shoot in 16 sec. M sbhi chize aram se kr leta hu bs runing nhi ho paa rhi runing ka stamina nhi ban paa rha sans ful jati h nd pairo m dard hone lag jata h 1000meter bad. Mere marks bhut achheh agar physical clear ho gya m to job pkki h meri so koi medicine ya injection jo efficency bdha de. Sirf 1 din k lie only plzz help me mene study m bhut hard mrhnat ki h or bhut no. H or m ye nhi chahta ki 1600 m ki vajah se mauka rah jae so suggest me. Bcoz physical 20 sep. Ko punjab m h.
I am a 36 year old female. I suffered from chikungunya back 2.5 months, bt still suffering from joint pains. Kindly advise.
Hi sir shampoo hair PR kitni bar krna chaiye week m aur shampoo krne k baad conditionr krna chaiye ya nhi koi side effect hote h kya please reply in hindi.
Good Morning I am amit aged 34 years I have problems of constipation resulting in unclear stomach at morning. Please suggest what I should do to avoid constipation.
Hi I'm a male or boy does doing various types of skin treatment or different types of skin treatment like laser treatment, anti aging treatment or fairness treatment or any types of skin treatment or taking or doing any types of injection for the skin is good for the skin and does it keep your skin healthy and strong forever please tel me plz.
I m 42 years old and have the problem of cholesterol more 190 (bad. Pl suggest me how it can be controlled.
As, I am having a sitting job for 13hrs in airport am not gaining weight but my stomach is getting larger and larger day by day. As I had a good figure before I joined gym but which is of no use and my stomach is not getting in a inches, plzzz help me out with an remedy.
Can you please help me out I have got the problem the while doing sex I get aroused very fast but my tool doesn't get tighter please help me out is it a serious problem and please tell me what should I do please help me I feel very much ashamed in front of my wife I feel shy to face her now a day plz.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.