Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 27 years old having dark circle under eyes. What should I do? I am taking seabuckthorn pills from 1 month which contains omegas & vitamins and using aloe vera eye gel but no results I found.
I am 21 year old male and I am suffering from TB from 1 and a half month . I am addicted in drinking and smoking but I had left when I heard of TB in me. Can I drink alcohol once in 2 month because of habit.
Fungal infection from 3 months and I take Cetrizine and use skin care tube. I irritating with ichiting please advice me perfect solution.
My father of 64 years old suffering from knee and joint pains. Is there any best method or medicine to get cure or get relief in Daily life?
I am 61 years old and I have been suffering from back pain (centre to lowback in the spine) since few months-the pain is more while sleeping and getting up. Can you kindly say what ayurvedic medicines I should take for it?
Daily my hairs are falling, after bath it look like half bald, please tell how to maintain my hair on daily basis to reduce hair fall, like weather I use shampoo daily what kinda precautions I have to take to reduce hair fall.
Hello sir. My problems is that I have a large constipation problems. I have tried every thing that people suggested. So please sir tell me the way to get well soon. Thanks sir.
I have headache & backache problem last 2 month. And Not well sleep. Feel weakness and also stressed.
I get tensed very soon and I always want to do everything according to me and if I did not get to do so my breathe increase and I start shout and I don't want to eat anything.
Hi doctor, I am 26yrs, female, m having dark complexion, & my forehead is even 5-6 times darker then my face, m using sunscreen as well, please help me to get even tone with fair/wheatish skin.
Sir which type of food we should avoid ? Please suggest Me I don't know such as pizza burger. Coffee. How I can. I say that can please support.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.