Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir Deshmukh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of pimples and dark spots? Is it the best choice to consult a dermatologist? Or should I go for home remedies?
I am suffering from chickenpox since 8 days. Now I am felling weak. Still now I have skin sores till now.
I have very dark black head? My face skin tone is also not uniform. I have oily skin. please tell me what can be done for my skin.
I'm 19 years old male. I have black skin tone and have small holes on my cheeks. I need to improve both.
I rubbed my cheeks and injured it. And got hyperpigmentation after its recovery? How to remove hyperpigmentation?
Sir/ Madam, I have problem in my lips. Actually my lips color is not good it looks like cigrate smoker lips. But I'm t-totaler. I need to change my lips color what should I do.
Hello I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, I try to put cucumber, but not much help, due to this my face look bad, and this dark circles have become permanent now. Please help.
Sir, Please tell me post dermapen care products. I have oily skin and had done dermapen treatment what I do after treatment and which products can use for care.
Hello doctor. I have a problem of uneven skin tone black spots sides of my lips and brown and black mole (til )all over my face. I recently wist a dermatologist near me and he advise me to take MELANO -Tx (twice a day) belly photostable sunscreen (thrice a day) Eukroma.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores - Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over-Treating the Skin - The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation - Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice - Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle - Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist - Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!