Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya
Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya is one of the best General Physicians in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit him at Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya's Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Goregaon medical association


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya's Clinic

#51, Heera Mani Society, Bangur Nagar, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir Adyanthaya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I got 2.30 ng /ml in serum testosterone in blood test. Due to this facing ed problem. Please suggest something to cure.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Vijayawada
HI, Take Homeopathic medicine - TITANIUM 6x tablets, 4 tabs three times a day for 2 months, and review me for further treatment, if needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I masturbate 7to 8 years continue Today my penis is small and soft during intercourse it is less hard and also less timing Sir please help.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Home Remedy- 1-Onion is very good vegetable to treat sexual impotence. It increases libido and strengthens reproducing organs. White onions are best for this purpose. 2-Take about 5-10 gm root powder of Ladyfinger in a glass of milk. Add 2 tsp of mishri in this milk and drink it. This will prove helpful in improving sexual vigour. Treatment- apply pranacharya gopal oil on your penis and give a massage. It will strengthen your nerves and erection power will get better. Avoid masturbation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Take ½ glass of carrot juice + Add ½ glass of spinach juice + Mix well + Drink this juice to cure headache 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day. Take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey. Avoid tea and coffee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor I am matured male of 51 years but still have very high sex drive. I wish to have sex everyday, but my wife is not supporting and say that you should do less sex at this age. My problem is I don't masturbate also and a gap of 2-3 days in intercourse increase my BP and frustration impacting on my office work. Please advise.

Sexologist, Faridabad
Every day human wishes sex daily life partner. Unfortunatly according the age erection is not penis. Your life partner harmones is loss so your partnet is not wishes sex everyday I advised sex 1 month.
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My stomach is always paining and sometimes I have loose motion it always happens what I do please tell me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, this may be because of acidity/ indigestion/ gas you can take(if no drug allergy): 1. Tablet Meftal spas one tablet stat after food 2. Tablet Pantocid 40 mg before food once a day for 2-3 days. And follow care advises given below. Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food take home made light food like moong dal, Dalia, chapati also tell me associated symptoms like vomiting sensation,/ burning sensation in chest or any other symptoms are present or not? so that we can reach diagnosis. Consult physician/me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I Am suffering From Night Fall Problems In a week two Days I Suffered with this problem From some Years.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
you can go for following remedy it will help you Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am experiencing ulcer in my mouth since last 8 days. I am not able to eat anything. It is very painful. I have applied gel also but it does not help. Pls suggest me something so that it heals quickly as soon as possible.

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Having iron and folic acid rich foods will help you..Like you can eat spinach,brussel sprouts,lentils,avocado in the diet. Gargling mouth with potassium permanganate granules also helps. Avoid spices and condiments and take some probiotics like yogurts.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking ashwagandha CHURNA as per your advice, Is their any way to make it tastier ? As I can't intake it with normal like warm water/Milk, Pls help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, if you mix something to it to alter the taste then its effect will become less. So you can eat something after having it for the change of taste. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have throat infection for 2 days. It is very uneasy to eat any food. Pls give me a tips.

General Physician, Cuttack
Do betadine gurgling 2-3 times daily,take throat lozenges. If no relief you have to take antibiotic. Consult for advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years. Have psoriasis on my head. Unable to control psoriasis and also my hair fall. Please suggest me.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Dermatology
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Hello lybrate-user, as you are 29 years old suffering from scalp psoriasis, yes we can manage scalp psoriasis in a better way. You must have tried some steroidal lotions and some shampoos but disease will come back. We are treating psoriasis using ayurvedic medicines. We can provide you a oil to be applied at night. You can apply same oil on scalp on sunday or holiday and sit in sun for 15 minutes. We can manage it like that the disease does not come back. Internal ayurvedic medicines will be provided for blood purification.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It has been 6 months since my bypass surgery. I still feel pain when sleeping on my side in lower ribs. What could be the possible reason? Any exercises that I should be doing?

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
Chest pain will disappear after some time. If ecg is normal there is nothing to worry take all medicines. Pysiotherapy. Just take your heart for a walk. Salt less than 2g/day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was having stomach infection 3 months back. Was hospitalized. Gone for endoscopy. Diagnosed with H pylori infection. 14 days course done. Now want to asked that the pain is still there in the stomach maybe some swelling so Tab. Pacitane 2 mg is told to take. Along with Tab rexipra 2 mg and pantocid L. But came to know that pacitane is used in parkinson disease and also for some muscle stiffness. So should I take this med. Cause I don't have parkinson.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
Cont using medicine for one month and report there after do you have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day for medicine contact on private chat.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a breakup with a girl whom I loved from deep of my heart. Now as she is not with me I feel depressed. I also had an instant weight loss of about 20kgs in just 2 months. What should I do?

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jammu
Chill and don't take tension. Nothing is permanent in this world. Try to make new friends and concentrate on your studies.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, mujhe neend ki problem ho rhi hai. Sir, meri sirf aankhe band rahti hai or subha uthte hi mujhe lagta hai ki me puri raat ko soya nhi hu. Or nabhi se upper head tak me thakaan mehsus karta hu or head me dard rahti. Baaki SB kuch thik hai.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear, These are some instructions & methods for good sleep: • Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep. You can also do foot massage daily it destress you. * Eat food with a bowl of curd and after that off the light and go to sleep because after eating meal our brain become relax and sleep comes. • Drink a glass of milk at night daily. * Avoid the excess use of laptop and phone during night. They also cause sleeplessness. • Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep. • Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking. • Do not take stress. Do meditation and long breathing pranayams to relax the mind.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 32 yrs old . After meals there is Pain in my chest and heart so please suggest what should I do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Delhi
Dear, since how long are you having these symptoms? do you smoke? any family history of heart disease are you diabetic or hypertensive. Does your symptom get relieved with pantoprazole? do you have any sweating any palpitations dizziness with the pain? most probably you have duodenal ulcer. But we have to differentiate it from other conditions like an ischemic heart disease. We can help you better if you could answer the above questions.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I usually get neck pain hand pain and leg pain after playing the next day and I could not do anything that day what I a natural cure for that.

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Pune
Hello lybrate user you may be having a calcium, vitamin d deficiency. Get your blood investigations done in the form of serum calcium, vitamin d and a complete hemogram with esr follow up god bless you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from premature ejaculation and short penis please suggest me medicine. Without any side effects.

BHMS, MBA (Healthcare)
Homeopath, Hubli-Dharwad
As per details mentioned by 3 minutes is considered to be normal and will not come under premature ejaculation as in PE there is inability to delay ejaculation for more then one minute after penetration.There is no medicine which can increase size of penis after a certain age,hence not recommended.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can we have unprotected sex ,if the girl is taking pills to control her menstrual cycle problems. Will there be any chances of pregnancy ?

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Yes we can do unprotected sex. That will prevent pregnancy. But other std have no protection with pills.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Early ejaculation after 3-4 strokes, but when doing hand job taking time to ejaculate. Please help.

General Physician, Nashik
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation.Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Hyderabad
The pulsations feeling in ear is normal after exercise. It may due to conduction from major vessels of neck. There are blood vessels in the ear also. But when you get resonance in the ear. It may be due to eustachian tube problem. Please visit ent surgeon for identifying the exact reason.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed