Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir A Joshi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir A JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have a chronic issue of recurring gout. Inspite of maintaining a strict diet still it reoccur every 2 months. I need a permanent solution for this. I do not know how to proceed further.
I am 28 years old man. My height is 5'6' and weight is 60 kg. My bp is low and sugar is normal. Three years ago my hand had cut down in knife huge blood flow. Suddenly I felt senseless. In recent's 3 years when feel some pain and outcome blood in my bodies. I lose my sense. I visited neurologist and cardiologist they suggested me few test which is eeg, ecg, and mri, these test are normal. Then I appoint to psychologist he provide me one medicine zaptra 25. Still now I continue this medicine. I feel this not cure it. So what can I do please suggest.?
I am a 42 years old male and have a problem with my hands they go to sleep often and sometimes I wake up with scratching palms. I read online it may be carpel tunnel syndrome. Please suggest.
I am 58 years old presently I am not having joints pains, but while morning walk and evening walk slight pains knee area kindly advise me to avoid joints pains in future.
I have problems in my right leg. I am 73 yesr old. My problem is getting pain in my right leg. Not able to walk some time movement problems is there. My 2nd problem is some time in my left hand arm side itching is there when I itch red bums comes and line occurred in itching side. Please suggest me. Thanks
In simple words - we can say" pain in the joints, which is a complex disorder with both genetic; environmental factors (like weight liftings, obesity, joint injuries etc).
It most commonly occurs in the knee joint, hip joint, lower back, neck & in the small joints of hands.
1) 1st stage: occasional pain esp. In cold weathers, heavy works, weight lifting etc.
2) 2nd stage: pain with swelling on affected joints. Pain worsens esp. On cloudy days, winter & rainy seasons.
Stiffness of joints on & off. Muscle weakness with cramps & wasting.
3) 3rd stage: pain is always present with typical stiffness of joints.
Restricted movement & joint (bony) deformity.
* for 1st & 2nd stage, the condition can be maintain & reverse with medicines, diets & other therapies like physiotherapy, accupunctures, aerobic exercises etc but for the 3rd stage surgery is the only option.
- weight loss with regular exercises (visiting to physiotherapist),
- adequate supplement of calcium rich diets
- using soft slippers & shoes
- use of walking stick
- avoid extra weight lifting etc
- Homeopathy has got lots of remedies for osteo-arthritis like rhus tox, bryonia, caulophylum, arnica, causticum, calc carb, calc fluor etc
But these medicines are prescribed only after proper case history takings.
Note: osteoarthritis is not a 1 week cure disease, it takes months together to get complete cure.
Homeopathic medicines are quite safe for all ages including pregnant & lactating womans. Once osteoarthritis is cured by homeopathic medicines, it never returns.