Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir A JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am female person. I was suffering from leg painssince five years. I had consulted many doctors and uses many tablets for the leg pains. No use. What is the problem in my legs.
I have a desk job and for the last three month I have back pain and I want to know if there will be problem in future.
Am doing hand job everyday I could nt control it wat are the side effect how to stop it what are the draw back after marriage and I have body pain nd lazness I feel tied.
I'm 23 years old. I'm 55 kg & height 5'6" I'm feeling too weak, want back my health as soon as possible. What should I do?
I am 18 years old. I have backpain from last two months. I have used many medicines. Plzz help me in this that how I will get relief from this pain?
My father 57years of age is suffering from sudden pain in his right calf muscle and sometimes the pain is extreme. He went to a doctor and was prescribed calcium tablet's. So please suggest something.
Hi, I am an indian male of 39 years. After sitting for a while, when I get up, I feel stiff around my ankle. There is slight pain as well which goes away when I walk for a while. This also happens when I wake up and get down in the morning. What could be the possible reasons? -#indiafornepal.
She has so mch shoulder pain. She also use every type of cream and ointment for massage. What is basic reason behind this?
I have a teaching job and I have to stand up almost 9 hours a day My B12 is 116 and vitamin D is 8. I have lower back pain since 1 month Please advice.
I am suffering from back pain. I am using various ointments but no effect. Will it be because of less calcium? What should I eat to increase calcium.
Gap between two bones reduced in my left knee leading intolerable pain while walking and sometimes sitting also.Xray shown OA changes. Remedy please ?
Dear doctors, how can I regain my knee joints strength after did alot masturbation. Now I quit the masturbation. Any suggestions.
I am Frequently down with swelling on left leg, I am Physically handicapped use artificial leg on right side what could be the reason.
I haven't been able to run fast because of my muscle ache, since two week. I applied a pain balm, but didn't work. What to do? Please help me.
Hello sir/mam before 1 week my left hand do not work properly. Before 1 week I wake up in the morning and then my hand do not work properly. So can you tell me what should I do.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.