Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhiir L GesotaYour feedback matters!
I am doing masturbation since last 12 years+. I want come out from this habit. please help me. please tell me perfect path. And I have another problem also. I am out of control when a girl sit beside me in bus or train. Please help me out sir.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
Myself Dr Ekta Singh, a gynaecologist in Noida. Aj hum baat karenge un infections ki women ki private parts mein hoti hain. Isme bohut ki common hain urinary tract infection, ya hum use UTI ki naam se jante hain. Isme patient ko, baar baar urine jana padh sakta hain, burning ho sakti hain, or pain bhi hota hai genital area me. Yeh kabhi bhi ho sakta hain, kisi bhi age group mein ho sakta hain, aur winter mein kabhi kabhi paani peena kam karte hain to aisa ho jaata hain. Isme hum jab urine test karate hain, routine microscopy and culture, toh isse pata chalta hai ki haan, infection hai. Lekin ye test karana tab bilkul zaruri hota hain jab ye infection recurrent ho, baar baar ho jay. Aise hi agar baar baar hota hain, ya saath mein flank pain ho raha hai, toh humein ek ultrasound jo kidney-bladder ko focus karta hua hota hain, ultrasound ko KUB kehte hain hum, use karana chahiye, aur agar aap ki mother father diabetic hain, ya humein kabhi aisa raha ho, toh blood sugar ka test bhi karna chahiye. Agar paani dher sara piyein, agar apko…piyein aap, toh apni gyanecologsit se mile, who apko antibiotic dete hain, aur ____ agent dete hain, aura ap use treat ho sakte ho.
Ab hum baat karenge infections in vaginal tract, jaise vaginitis and vulvitis. Isme patient ko bohut zyada itching hoti hain, redness ho sakta hain, discharge hota hain. Ye alag alag agents ke wajah se ho sakte hain jaise fungal infection apne suna hoga, jisko candida infection bhi kehte hain, yeast infection bhi kehte hain. Isme patient ko bohut thick discharge hota hain, curdy white, chesse ki tarah ka, cheesy white discharge hota hain, and itching is very severe, redness ho sakti hain.
Iske ilawa protozoan infection hota hain, isme frothy yellowish white discharge hota hain aur itching hoti hain, thin discharge hota hain.
Iske alwa bacterial infection bhi ho sakta hain. Iske liye aap apni gynaecologist se treatment lete hain, aur especially agar aap sexually active hain, toh husband and wife ya both partners should take medicines, then results are long term and effective.
Iske alawa apne suna hoga bohut saare sexually transmitted disease hote hain jisme se bohut saare curable hain, jaise gonorrhoea, and chlamydia and syphilis. Inko toh cure kiya ja sakta hain, par kuch hai jinko cure nahi kiya ja sakta hain, treatment ko unka sambhav hain, jaise ki aap jante hain Hepatitis B and HIV, AIDS jisko hum kehte hain, Herpes…inko properly cure karna sambhav nahi hain. Aj ke yug mein jo hamare paas therapies hain. Iske liye hum samaj sakte hain ki prevention zyada accha hain. Toh hum sabhi ko apna husband ya partner ki sexual history ke baare main pata hona chahiye. Agar hum monogamous hain, matlab hamare partner ek hain, toh chances of sexually transmitted diseases bohut kam ho jaat hain, jaise ki India mein hum sabhi…most of us are monogamous. This is good practice actually. And then we should use a barrier method. Barrier methods humein ek doosre se infection transmission ko kaafi kam kar dete hain. Iske upar agar hum jate hain, toh PID – Pelvic Inflammatory Disease ho sakti hain patient ko, jisme humein lower abdomen pain hota hain. Ya hum sexually active hain, toh during coitus, humein pain ho sakta hain. Aisa kuch bhi hota hain toh hum gynaecologist se mil sakte hain.
Agar aap mujhse consult karana chahte hain, toh Lybrate ke through aap mujhse appointment le sakte hain, ya online consultation bhi kar sakte hain. Otherwise aap mere clinic pe, jo ki 61 Sector mein hain, Noida mein, C20 is the address, you can come here.
Sir. Gm I am suffering from dhatt illness and my urine clr is yellow. When I talk girls some water come from my penis. And this is going on from 3 yrs. Sometime I feel pain in my body without hard work.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression