Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mujhe periods k time pet k niche or pairo me bahut dard hota h. Or periods regularly ni aate kbhi kbhi 40 din k bad aate h.
Sir/ma'am my wife period came on 26 april and ended on 1st may, we had continuous intercourse from 1st may till 11 may, I thought she may get pregnant, but her period came on 25th may. Is there any problem? please suggest what to do?
Oligospermia can treat by medicine? In such cases they can conceive naturally. Or any other option to them.
My cousin sis is having lump in both the breast, but did not pain she is having lumps since 15 years now she is getting married is there any risk for hereafter marriage. Aur she face any difficulty in conceiving. Pls help her through your answer.
Simple ways to show courtesy.
1. Don't break up with someone over text messages.
2. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you're unable to call.
3. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don't assume that they don't need it and never make them ask you for it.
4. Turn the volume down when you're watching a video, playing music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or better yet, use headphones.
5. Don't press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you. Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing and give them your undivided attention.
6. When using someone else's phone or computer, don't go through their stuff without permission.
7. Always leave the last piece (of meat) for the person who bought it unless they insist they won't eat it.
8. Don't use speaker phone to have a two person conversation unless your hand are unable to hold the phone.
9. When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean the kitchen.
10. If you stay the night at someone's house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.
11. Don't let your arguments escalate in public. Find some where else to continue arguing where others won't feel uncomfortable or interested.
12. If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed them as payment.
13. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week (if You can)
14. When you borrow someone's car, fill up the tank as a way of saying'thank you'
15. Don't smoke when someone around is feeling uncomfortable. (so wrong)
16. Make sure you don't forget to return that book you borrowed.
17. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or the way it was presented, even if it wasn't up to your expectation, just say'thank you.
18. When you have someone deserving of Your respect by way of age or status who's friendly and makes himself free with you, speak to them with respect.
19. Don't feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice because you feel it's your life.