Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha UpasnikYour feedback matters!
During periods my daughter is suffering from acute pain acute to acute (which doctors call endrowmetrosis and adinomyosis combined) since four years.She is not able to conceave. No chidren. Married on 12.04.2003.No parental family history since last almost 60 years. Total vegitarian. Any remedy
Hi doctor, I am breastfeeding my 1 year old baby girl. I would like to stop it asap. But she asks it more nowadays. She doesn't drink cow's milk either in feeding bottle r in glass. Suggest me some tips how to make her forget my milk.
Hello. Mene suna hai ki agar ap recently pregnant hue hai to b periods aa jate hai. Kya ye aise hota hai ki pregnant ho to b periods ate hai?
1. Ice cream is a great source of vitamins.
Vitamin a, b, c, d and e are sound in every scoop of ice cream. Thiamine and niacine are much needed by the body too. Did you know that ice cream can save you from blood clotting too? the vitamin k in ice cream can save you from that!
2. Ice cream provides you with a lot of energy.
Because of its high nutritional value, not to mention the good protein and the carbohydrates that it contains, milk has become essential to get the energy that you need. With all its goodness, ice cream should indeed be a daily treat.
3. Ice cream contains much-wanted healthy minerals.
Calcium and phosphorus are building blocks to help keep your bones strong and healthy. Ice cream contains these two most important minerals that can save you from suffering from kidney stones.
4. Ice cream stimulates the creative thinking.
Ice cream does not only help you lessen the negative effects of stress, but it helps your body produce more happy hormones. Ice cream is made out of milk, which is a natural tranquilizer that will help your body relax.
5. Ice cream can help reduce the risk of suffering from cancer.
The calcium contained in every scoop of ice cream can reduce the risk of developing colon cancer. Since it is a catalyst for keeping your bones healthy, the calcium in milk is another good reason why you should give in to that indulgence.
My wife's period was stop in 14 may. I had sex with my wife on 20 may in morning without protection. I ejaculate my sperm outside of vagina. She check his plenty at 20 may night there is some blood spot on her plenty. Is she is pregnant?
Hi I am 28 years old and I am sixth month pregnant woman. I got tested lost month hiv and I got positive and again tested in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor said you should confirm by Western blot method and go to ictc centres you and your husband both go for test. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods I got positive and my husband got hiv negative. Doctor said to my husband after three months again go for test. Can I go for Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? My cd4count is 626. Based on this at what stage I have hiv? Tell me pls I am totally blank and depressed.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.