Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha TandonYour feedback matters!
My age is 30. I am trying to get pregnant, but not able to. During ultra sound doc detected formation of multiple small egg instead of one large egg. please suggest.
Does masturbation looses vagina for women. Will there be any problem in getting pregnant if we have that habit.
I had sex with my boyfriend last week. 4 days earlier I found that my right leg labia is swollen and irritated and now my right Labia is irritated, swollen, very big and there are pustules all over my vagina, Labia and clitoris. It is so painful that I can't even open my legs. I consulted a gyno three days back she gave me an antibiotic (azithral 500), painkiller and Vibac ds. All my STD test came back negative. Pain has reduced a bit. I'm taking medication for last 2 days. Pustules busted and all the puss came out now it is more like an open ulcer wound. Doctor has told me to continue the medication for 5 days. My question is that weather the antibiotic medicines which I take be sufficient enough to heal the ulcer wounds. Ulcer wounds Now gives out a yellow color discharge. It pains a lot because the ulcer ones are all over my vagina, clitoris inside my labia. Is it normal because all my STD tests are negative when will the wounds heal? Will antibiotics be sufficient enough To close and heal the pustule wounds.
My friend had unprotected sex a week ago could she be pregnant and having pregnancy symptoms already.
I always feel sleepy during class hours. Please help me I want to concentrate in class. I am 17 year old.
I am having bleeding for more 16 days now. I delivered my first baby in April 2014, since then I got spotting 7 periods on dec 2014 for quiet a long time or a month. Then I got my periods in July2015 it continued till 14 days. And now I am getting periods in Dec 4 continued till now its heavy flow. I feel weak as I am still nursing my baby of 20 months old. Can you suggest any remedy for regularizing the periods.
One my friend had a self wanted abortion in Jan and she regret for a her decision and decided to get pregnant again. Then she had miscarriage at 6 weeks in april. She is planning to take a break of 2 to 3 months then try again. From past 20 days she started taking calcium tablet in afternoon, iron and folic acid tablet in nite. I studied in some sites saying intake of more iron will increase the chance of miscarriage. Is this true? Even though she is not anemic she is taking iron tablet. Is it dangerous? She has already started what can be done now? She shud stop taking iron tablet now? And try after 3 months? Pls help.
I found 2 period in a month since 3 years. My age is19 years What can I do. Is it big problem in pregnancy in coming days.
Why my periods are delayed by 18 days. And im not sexually active. Masturbation is also rare. Im 19 years old. please tell me why it is delayed. Never happened like this before. I should have got on 19 march.
Hi recently my doctor told me I have pcos, and prescribed me hyponidd Tablets. I'm taking it twice in a day, two tabs at a time after taking meal. My question is regarding my diet. What kind of food should I take and during my periods every month I am going through unimaginable pain, and very weak in my heart, something I can't explain in words, it is like very uncomfortable in heart. What should I do, is it a sign of any heart disease and is there any medicine which I can take during periods?
I am a 23 year old single female. I have my periods usually over a gap of 32-33 days. Now it's over 36 days, and the periods hasn't started yet. I have been experiencing problems like severe mood swings, leg pain and headache. Is there any problem? Why there is a sudden change in periods?
I have sex more times with my cousin. And am continuing. My butt's are increasing in size. My frnd advices not do more times because by sex, butt size and breast size will be increase. Does it is real.
Hi, I am 38 years old female, my periods are very regular but I have constipation and gas problem from 10th day on wards from the start date of my periods, kindly suggest something.
Is it safe if I do sex with unknown girl twice or thrice time with condom or any medicine during sex I want to stay for longtime.
My period date was yesterday but I feel like this month I will get pregnant. But all the. Month am disappoint. Could you please give a good a healthy suggestion to get pregnant soon. It's almost three years completed.
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
Cough is the natural reflex action of a human being to clear the throat or breathing passage from obstructions by foreign particles. Whooping cough or pertussis can be identified by the whooping sound that accompanies cold cough. Whooping cough is caused due to bacterial infection or through transmission from the infected person.
The following are few symptoms of whooping cough:
- Runny nose and frequent sneezing
- Cough accompanied by a whooping sound
- Frequent vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Whooping cough must be cured since it can pose serious health hazards for both children and adults and at times can even turn out to be life threatening. Ayurveda can effectively heal whooping cough naturally. The
Following are few simple steps offered by ayurveda for treating whooping cough:
- Honey: This is the most common and effective remedy suggested for whooping cough. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water to experience fast relief.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking makes whooping cough worse. So you must take care to quit the habit of smoking.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is also a remedy for whooping cough offered by ayurveda.
- Ginger juice: Ginger juice is a very effective remedy for curing whooping cough. You may mix the juice with honey or herbal tea.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera juice mixed with honey is considered to be a cure for whooping cough in ayurveda.
- Cloves: Sometimes cloves can also offer very fast relief from continuous coughing.
- Tulsi leaves: Tulsi leaves are also considered to be a very effective cure for whooping cough according to ayurveda.
- Breathing exercises: Practicing breathing exercises regularly can also give you relief from whooping cough.
Whooping cough generally persists for a week or two, but if severe it can continue to persist for even longer. You should not neglect whooping cough and must follow the above mentioned remedies right from the beginning to experience faster relief.
It’s important, though, to find a condom that fits well and that’s not too short, too tight, or too big.
A condom can only protect what’s covered. One that’s too short could allow diseases to be passed on. A condom that’s too big could slip in the heat of the moment.
What’s right for you? If you or your partner measures more than 7 inches long or is more than 4½ to 5 inches around, you may need a larger size.