Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha TandonYour feedback matters!
Before five days of getting period I have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing in vagina. Is there any problem in forming a baby.
आंवला आपकी सेहत के लिए सबसे लाभदायक फलों में से एक माना जाता हैं। आंवले का इस्तेमाल हम कई तरीको से करते हैं। आंवले का अचार, आंवले का मुरब्बा आदि बड़े ही चाव के साथ खाया जाता हैं। वैसे तो आप आंवले को कच्चा भी खा सकते हैं, यह खाने में पहले थोड़ा खट्टा लगता हैं, लेकिन जब आप इसे खाते हैं तो इसमें से हल्की हल्की मीठास आपको महसूस होने लगती हैं।
आंवला कुदरत की तरफ से मनुष्य को दिया गया अनमोल उपहार हैं। इसके सेवन से शरीर में पैदा हो रही कई सारी बिमारियों का खात्मा हो जाता हैं। इसी तरह इस आंवले से इसका जूस भी निकाला जाता हैं। क्या आपको पता हैं रोजाना सुबह आंवला जूस पीने से स्वास्थ्य को कितने ज्यादा लाभ होते हैं?
आंवले का जूस अगर आप सुबह उठकर पीते हैं तो आपका पूरा दिन बहुत अच्छा बन जायेगा। आंवले के जूस में विटामिन सी और आयरन बहुत ही अच्छी मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं। हर व्यक्ति को प्रतिदिन 50 मिली ग्राम विटामिन सी की आवश्यकता होती हैं, जिसे आप आंवला खा कर या फिर इसका जूस पी कर पूरा कर सकते हैं।
तो चलिए जानते हैं आंवले का जूस बनाने की विधि और इसे पीने से सेहत को हओने वाले फायदे
आंवला जूस बनाने की विधि
एक किलोग्राम आंवला ले, जोकि गिनती में कम से कम 35 आंवले, सबसे पहले आंवलो की गुठली निकाल लें, फिर सभी आवलों को चार चार भागों में काट लें। तदपश्चात आवलों को बारीक पीसने के लिए मिक्सी ग्राइन्डर का उपयोग करें। आंवले ग्राइन्डर करते समय पानी का उपयोग विल्कुल न करें। जब आंवले बारीक, अच्छी तरह से पिस जायें तो पिसे हुए तरल को किसी साफ छन्नी से छान लें। फिर दुबारा से एक साफ सफेद कपड़े से छान लें। और अलग साफ बर्तन पर रखें। इस तरह एक किलो आंवलों से आधा किलोग्राम आंवला का जूस निकल जाता है। फिर बारी आती हैं आंवला जूस स्टोर की, जूस को किसी काॅच की बोतल या कांच बर्तन में ही रखना चाहिए। कांच में रखा आंवला जूस जल्दी खराब नहीं होता
आंवला जूस पीने योग्य बनाना
तैयार आंवला से आध गिलास जूस बोतल से निकालें, उसमें 2 चम्मच शहद, चुटकी भर काला नमक, चम्मच से अच्छी तरह से घोलें। यह हो गया आपका आंवला का जूस। और पीईये बड़े चाव मजें से पौष्टिक आंवला जूस।
आंवले का जूस पीने के फायदे -
1. त्वचा के लिए फायदेमंद
आंवले के रस में एंटीऑक्सीडेंट प्रचुर मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं, जो बढ़ती उम्र का असर आपके चेहरे पर नहीं पड़ने देते हैं। इसलिए नियमित रूप से आंवला जूस पीते रहने से आप लम्बे समय तक जवां दिखाई देते हैं। इसके सेवन से आपकी स्किन चमकदार बनती हैं। प्रतिदिन आंवले के रस में शहद मिला कर पीने से आपका चेहरा चमकदार बनता हैं और चेहरे से झाइयाँ ख़त्म होने लगती हैं।
2. कब्ज़ दूर करता हैं
आंवला जूस रोजाना पीने से पाचन क्रिया दुरुस्त बनती हैं। इसलिए आंवला रस हर रोज पीने से भयंकर से भयंकर कब्ज को दूर किया जा सकता हैं।
3. सर्दी जुकाम से बचाए
आंवले के रस में विटामिन सी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता हैं। जो बॉडी की इम्युनिटी को मजबूत बनाने में सहायक हैं। इसलिए इस चमत्कारी जूस को नियमित रूप से पीने से यह आपको सर्दी-जुकाम से बचाव करता हैं।
4. वजन घटाए
आंवला वजन घटाने में सहायक है। क्योंकि आंवला भूख कंट्रोल और मेटाबोलिज्म पर असर करता है। जिससे आपको वजन घटाने में मदद मिलती है।
5. यौन शक्ति बढ़ाए
इसमें विटामिन सी होता हैं जो सेक्स पॉवर को बढ़ाने में सहायता करता हैं। इसलिए आंवला जूस पीने से सेक्स लाइफ और भी अच्छी बन जाती हैं। अगर आप अपनी सेक्स लाइफ को बेहतर बनाना चाहते हैं तो आंवले के रस का सेवन जरूर करे।
6. कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करे
आंवले का जूस पीने से कोलेस्ट्रॉल कण्ट्रोल में रहता हैं। अगर आप हाई कोलेस्ट्रॉल के मरीज़ हैं तो सिर्फ 1 गिलास आंवला जूस आपके लिए वरदान साबित हो सकता हैं। इसे रोजाना पीने से शरीर के ख़राब कोलेस्ट्रॉल की मात्रा कम होने लगती हैं और शरीर में अच्छे कोलेस्ट्रॉल बढ़ने लगते हैं।
7. ब्लड प्यूरीफायर
क्या आपको पता हैं की आंवले के रस में शहद मिला कर पीया जाये तो इससे आपके खून की सफाई भी हो जाती हैं। इससे खून साफ़ बनता हैं।
8. नकसीर में असरदार
नकसीर यानी नांक से खून आने की बीमारी में ताजे आंवले की 2-3 बूंदे नांक में डालने से नकसीर तुरन्त बन्द करने में सहायक है। लम्बे समय से नांक से रक्त आने की समस्या में रोज आंवला जूस पीने से जल्दी ही समस्या से छुटकारा मिलता है।
9. बालों के लिए फायदेमंद
इस चमत्कारी जूस को पीने से आपके बाल घने, लम्बे, चमकदार और काले बनते हैं। यह बालों को तेज़ी से बढ़ने में मदद करता हैं और उन्हें मजबूत बनाता हैं। यह बालो को जल्दी सफ़ेद होने से भी रोकता हैं।
10. पेशाब की जलन दूर करे
अगर आपको पेशाब में जलन हो रही हैं तो 30 ml आंवले के रस को दिन में 2 बार पीजिये। इससे आपको पेशाब की जलन से राहत मिलेगी।
11. आँखों के लिए लाभदायक
आँखों के लिए यह रस बहुत ही फायदेमंद होता हैं। आंवले के जूस को पीने से आँखों की रौशनी ठीक रहती हैं। इस जूस को पीकर आप अपनी आँखों की रोशनी को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
My wife usually has fixed date for her periods i. E 15th but from last two months she is getting her periods earlier from 13 to 9th of month. Please suggest.
Hi all, Dr. has given one tablet name is suggest 200 what is the use of that tablet now I am 8th pregnant.
Hello I am 8 weeks pregnant. Two days before I was ill and after blood test mild lever infection was found .I took the medicines from MD doctor that are safe for pregnancy. Now after two days I am feeling better but brown colored fluid is discharged today.Is it normal and safe ?
My age is 41. I got a cut near anus by nail six month before. It is not healing up. I am using soframycin.
My friend is using overall tablet for irregular periods on regular course basis of 21 days which is consulted by a doctor. Is it ok to use the tablet continuously? Is there is any side effects with those tablet by using it on regular basis. My doubt is that if the tablet changes the activities in a body and how harmful is that tablet to human that to especially for girls! please reply me on this. Thanks.
My periods are irregular. After sonography done it's showing I have PCOD problem. M planning for a baby. Is coz of PCOD there is a problem for me to conceive?
Sleep hygiene is a variety of different practices and habits that are necessary to have good nighttime sleep quality and full daytime alertness.
Why is it important to practice good sleep hygiene?
Obtaining healthy sleep is important for both physical and mental health. It can also improve productivity and overall quality of life. Everyone, from children to older adults, can benefit from practicing good sleep habits.
How can I improve my sleep hygiene?
One of the most important sleep hygiene practices is to spend an appropriate amount of time asleep in bed, not too little or too excessive. Sleep needs vary across ages and are especially impacted by lifestyle and health. However, there are recommendations that can provide guidance on how much sleep you need generally. Other good sleep hygiene practices include:
Limiting daytime naps to 30 minutes. Napping does not make up for inadequate nighttime sleep. However, a short nap of 20-30 minutes can help to improve mood, alertness and performance.
Avoiding stimulants such as caffeineand nicotine close to bedtime. And when it comes to alcohol, moderation is key 4. While alcohol is well-known to help you fall asleep faster, too much close to bedtime can disrupt sleep in the second half of the night as the body begins to process the alcohol.
Exercising to promote good quality sleep. As little as 10 minutes of aerobic exercise, such as walking or cycling, can drastically improve nighttime sleep quality. For the best night’s sleep, most people should avoid strenuous workouts close to bedtime. However, the effect of intense nighttime exercise on sleep differs from person to person, so find out what works best for you.
Steering clear of food that can be disruptive right before sleep. Heavy or rich foods, fatty or fried meals, spicy dishes, citrus fruits, and carbonated drinks can trigger indigestion for some people. When this occurs close to bedtime, it can lead to painful heartburn that disrupts sleep.
Ensuring adequate exposure to natural light. This is particularly important for individuals who may not venture outside frequently. Exposure to sunlight during the day, as well as darkness at night, helps to maintain a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
Establishing a regular relaxing bedtime routine. A regular nightly routine helps the body recognize that it is bedtime. This could include taking warm shower or bath, reading a book, or light stretches. When possible, try to avoid emotionally upsetting conversations and activities before attempting to sleep.
Making sure that sleep environment is pleasant. Mattress and pillows should be comfortable. The bedroom should be cool – between 60 and 67 degrees – for optimal sleep. Bright light from lamps, cell phone and tv screens can make it difficult to fall asleep, so turn those light off or adjust them when possible. Consider using blackout curtains, eye shades, ear plugs" white noise" machines, humidifiers, fans and other devices that can make the bedroom more relaxing.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.
Hi i have Copper iud was inserted by the doctor to my wife as well as she also given duoluton*L pills for one month on dt 21 nov 2016. At present will the intercourse will lead to any pregnancy please answer me.
Premature ejaculation can also be defined as an ejaculation that occurs before the man wishes it to occur or when ejection occurs too quickly to sexually satisfy his partner. Premature ejection is often due to physical changes occurring in the body due to aging. Men over age 30 may begin to have problems even though their sex lives were fine when they were younger. The problem is often an inadequate blood supply in the penis. When the arteries in the penis become partially clogged with fat and cholesterol, maintaining an erection becomes more difficult. When this occurs, your brain tells your body that you'd better ejaculate before you lose your erection, and a pattern for premature ejection is developed. So, how to deal with this situation. We should live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain good arterial health. Your potency will be prolonged if you eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink and keep your stress managed.
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment for premature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
- Homeopathic treatment increases the emission and ejaculation time of semen during a sexual act.
- It also helps to cure the erectile problem associated with premature ejaculation.
- It also cures the physical and mental exhaustion associated with pe due to over mentally stressed condition
- Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with pe
- Homeopathic treatment cures the night emission too occurs in young mass.
- Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
- Homeopathic treatment also helps for oligospermia, azoospermia condition
- Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach to treatment in premature ejaculation problem
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What is Infertility?
Infertility is the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse in a couple less than 30 yrs of age. If the couple is more than 35 yrs (female) then they should seek help after six months of unprotected intercourse.
Infertility is primary as well as secondary . In primary infertility a couple has never conceived before but in a case of secondary infertility couple has conceived before but is unable to conceive now.
There are various factors which cause infertility. These can be male factor, female factor, both male and female, unexplained.
Chlamydia is a very common STI caused by bacteria. Those patients who are suffering from chlamydia usually don't see the side effects in the early stages, which makes it that much more difficult to diagnose it. Chlamydia can bring about a lot of severe problems in the later stages. These include not being able to get pregnant later or causing dangers in pregnancies. This disease is often easily spread since it shows no noticeable symptoms and can be passed on the partner very easily. 75% of the infection in women and 50% of the infections in men cannot be noticed and are without any symptoms.
Symptoms: Since the side-effects are not always visible, when they do happen, they are normally recognizable within one to three weeks of contacting and include the following:
In women these are:
- Vaginal discharge with strong odour
- Abnormal bleeding during periods
- Excruciating periods
- Stomach pain with fever
- Pain while engaging in sexual activities
- Burning around the vagina
- Pain during urination
- Cloudy discharge from the tip of the penis
- Excruciating pain while urinating
- Burning around the opening of the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
Treatment: Chlamydia is easily treatable. Since it is bacterial in nature, it's treated with anti-infection agents. Following are some of the most common treatments for chlamydia in men as well as women:
1. Azithromycin is an anti-infection generally recommended in large dosage, yet the dosage may be spread out more than 5 days.
2. Doxycycline is an anti-microbial that must be taken twice every day for around one week. Your specialist may recommend different anti-infection agents.
Regardless of which antibiotic you are given, you should follow the dosage guidelines properly to ensure the infection is cured completely. This can take up to two weeks, even with the single-dosage medications.
Try not to engage in sexual relations while your treatment is going on. Unfortunately, you can get chlamydia again in case you're uncovered, regardless of the fact that you've had it and it was treated.
Women with extreme chlamydia infection may require hospitalisation, intravenous anti-microbial and painkillers. Your doctor might use a few tests to diagnose chlamydia. He or she will probably take samples from your urethra and cervix and then send it for further analysis. There are also other tests that include urine samples for presence of bacteria. Sometimes, even blood tests are taken depending upon your symptoms or in case the doctor is not able to diagnose it with previous methods and tests.
After taking the medication, individuals should get a follow-up on the treatment after three months to make certain that the disease is cured. This is highly important in case you are not sure whether your partner has been treated or not.