Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha Naren Sheth ShethYour feedback matters!
Hiii. I am suffering from a disease named pcos. I am married and trying to conceive from last three years.
I am 21 year old. And I get married recently. And my study will continue to 3 year. I want get pregnant after 26 year of my age. So you suggest me that my decision is good for my health when I get pregnant after 26. And please also suggest me, how to possible that I enjoy my marriage life without tension of pregnancy (except condom as precaution)
M 23. During my periods I bloat a lot and pass out a lot of gas. And the gas also comes out from the vagina. Does this mean the hymen has split? M a virgin and have never put any object in the vagina. Still does it mean the hymen is ruptured?
Mari friend hai usko leucoorrhoea ki problem hai bachpan se usne bahut sari medicine khayie but ab tak wo prob solve out nahi hue hor usko bathroom b bahut aata hai na hi uska sex karne ka dil karta hai ek hor chiz peshab wali jagah hai jo usko lagta hai ki horo se alag hai means jaise usne pahle sex kar rakha hai but kabi usne assa nahi kiya bus usko ye daar hai ki uski marriage ho jaye uska husband usko kuch na kaha de ha ek baat hor usne fingering ki hue hai jisse uski seel tut gaye hai jayda nahi thodi bahut hor usko feel hota hai.
I am suffering from pain at periods time .its pain start from first day nd almost its all day pain upto last day.
Hi doctor, I am 22 years old unmarried and I have PCO problem I had a physical relation with my Bf and now my parents are taking me for pcos treatment to gynecology treatment the doctor ask my mum that did I had any physically relation because my ovary in large before that he has given some test like usg pelvis and some more blood test doctor my mum is nurse I am very afraid that they will come to know about my relation as I am no longer with him last we got physical in August doctor I am very afraid that if they ill know my relationship it will be a big problem please help doctor.
Without condoms sex karne ke bad kaun-2 si medicine use kare jisase pragnency n ho. Safe period MC ke kitane din bad hota hai jis samay sex karne se pregnant na ho.
Hi my age is 29 years. I have aborted in 2013 july in the 5th month for first pregnancy. Doctor told to wait for 6 months for next baby. We waited for 6 months, and we are planning for a baby but, we are not successful. We waited for an year. Till now we are not successful. From sep 2014 to till now I am in treatment of infertility. Last dec2014, it was confirmed, and it is weakly positive, and again aborted with in ten days. Doctor prescribed fertyle 50 mg, duposton hormone tablets and dexona 0.5 mg and every month on 12th day of my period one pubergen 5000 injection was given. I am using these medicines for the last 6 months, but we are not successful in getting baby. I want to know that these medicines are good or not .Now my question is whether we will continue the same doctor or change the doctor . Please provide your suggestions. It is helpful for me.
My last period is 06/03/2016.1st time I took ccq100 tablet from 2 nd day of my periods to 5 th day. On 03/04/2016 I checked in pregnancy test kit it was negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
The most dreadful part of going to work and coming back home is getting stuck in a traffic jam. Whether you’re driving yourself or being driven home, a traffic jam can sap your spirits and make you feel tired even though you’re not really exerting yourself. According to a recent study, these traffic jams not only increase your stress level, but also make your body susceptible to cancer.
Yes! They can be a major reason behind your ill health
- Bumper to bumper traffic that moves at snail pace can be very stressful, especially if you have to get somewhere at a particular time. The irritation of not being able to move at your desired pace adds on to the million other things going on in your mind. The body reacts to stress by increasing blood sugar and blood pressure levels. Long-term stress can lead to digestive problems, fertility issues ad a weakened immune system, which makes the body vulnerable to other diseases and infections. Stress can also lead to the development of behavior like smoking, drinking and overeating which can increase a person’s risk of cancer.
- Pollution levels are highest at traffic signals and at traffic jams. This is because, at a busy intersection, cars go through various stages such as accelerating, braking and idling in a restricted space. Each of these actions are accompanied with emission of toxic gases and fine particles of matter which concentrate in an area and take longer to disperse. Contrary to popular belief, people in cars can be more affected by these pollutants than pedestrians. This is especially true in case where people have their windows up and fans on as the fans suck in the polluted air leading to a buildup of toxic gases inside the car. When these gases and particulate matter is inhaled, they get stuck in the nose and throat and are absorbed into the bloodstream. Long-term exposure to this can have serious negative effects on the body leading to higher risk of cancer. To avoid this, ensure that the AC setting of your car or fan is set to only circulate air inside the car without drawing in polluted air from outside.
Also, try and find ways to avoid traffic jams. If your office allows, maybe you could try changing your timing a little. Experiment with routes. Often the inner roads have more twists and turns but much less traffic. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 22 years old. My sonography report says that I am having pcos. I used to vaccine on my face to remove hair on neck and cheeks. They starts growing after 15-20 days and due to it my face become very dry and acne are coming out, whole face become red for some days. What should I do to cure pcos completely and acne? my mc is also irregular. It hasn't came from 3 months.
2 months back I had sex with my ex. Now we broke up due to some reason an my family has forced me to get engaged. So will my hubby come to know that am not a virgin. While he's virgin so can he find it out. please help me and hope your reply soon. Which will help me.
I have my periods very regular within 26 or 28 days my last period data was 28/06/2016 butehen I check pregnancy strip at home on 31/07/2016 but it was negative .and I was also on high protein diet with zero carb .but what may be reason for no periods yet.
I have faced stomach pain issue as I have irregular periods happen for one or two days in a month. Also hemoglobin is also very low about 8gm and I am currently taking thyroid tablet of 5 mg. I have high weight according to my height. Please suggest.
After undergoing piles surgery my weight is increasing n size of tummy are also increasing, m also having hypothyroid n irregular periods, please help how to get periods regularly n reduce my weight n tummy.
When it comes to the brain and the IQ, is bigger the better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists
and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the Brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connections with normal behaviour. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD have shown signs of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age, and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It's all Relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person's cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal Brains: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brains of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided!