Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha KadamYour feedback matters!
I smoke a lot. Recently I have been on anti biotic and pain killers too because I met with an accident. I had sex last on 8th April after a period of 8-9 months. My last period came around 18th March and now I've missed my period. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both came negative. What should I do? Please suggest.
My mouth is not opening properly due to chewing gutka & pan masala. Kindly suggest what medication to be done to get my mouth opening to its original shape & size.
Sir I am 29 years old and going to marry after 3 month. I hav some doubt like premature ejaculation or much more erection required there is any medicine which can help premature ejaculation & can increase erection power & after taking this medicine there is any chances to harm in any parts of body please suggest me.
I had got inflammation, cut, and pain in my proximal inter phalngeal joint after breaking a soil pot during martial art training. And also I get inflammation in metacarpal region outer side of palm of right hand after punching wall. What should I do now. Continue my practice to make my palm more strong or I should stop it.
I am getting repetitive thoughts/stuck thoughts. From few days. I was having the same problem 3 years ago. But slowly got disappeared. But of sudden I am experiencing the problem. From few days. More over am not able to control the thoughts even if I know it is useless. So I need a suggestions from you. Is this curable by self control or not. How to get rid of it.
I am 75 years old. I am asked to take Diacerein and Glucosamine tablets twice daily for my Knee arthritis. Is it OK?
I want to know does masturbating everyday once will decrease sperm count? Does it will cause any problem when I want baby in future?
Hi doctor, I heard that stem cell can cure diabetic. Is it right? Oh people loss their weigh also cure diabetic. This information is on laboratory only right?
I am 21 years old. My problem is my hair are white and also suffering from dandruff and also falling hairs please suggest me that how can I get my hairs black and dandruff free.
• Don’t skip meals
Balanced, regularly scheduled meals promote regular bowel function.
• Eat high-fiber foods
Eat fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains at every meal.
• Drink plenty of fluids
Drink at least eight glasses of liquid daily in the form of water, juice, milk, tea or soup.
• Increase your physical activity
Try to get 30 minutes or more of exercise, such as walking, biking or swimming, on most days of the week.
• Answer the urge
When you feel the urge to go, don’t delay. Holding a bowel movement can foster constipation.
• Be flexible about ‘normal regularity’
Don’t worry if you’re not a once-a-day person. Some people have bowel movements several times daily, while others might have them only three times a week.
• Don’t rely on stimulant laxatives
Products such as Dulcolax and senna (sonamukhi), which work by irritating the walls of your intestines. Habitual use can make constipation worse. Don’t use laxatives regularly without consulting your doctor.
Hello doctor I am 7 months pregnant and I have swelling in my feet and hands and I feel little pain also in my feet and hands please tell why this happen?
Sir I have eye sight differently for two of my eyes. It is increasing -0.2 to-0.5 every year. How can I reduce increasing my eye sight.
My daughter is suffering from asthma. She is 23 years old.in rainy season she face more problems pl help.
Ayurveda is something which is very potent and its efficacy has been proven over the years. Arthritis is painful and has the ability to make a person feel pretty much like his or her hands are tied! However, while not much can be done to liberate a person to his or her pre-arthritis level of ease, the issue can be controlled and Ayurveda can really work wonders!
When you prefer an Ayurvedic treatment to help a person who is suffering from arthritis to experience lesser pain in his or her daily life, it is important to correct anything which may be wrong with digestion. This is because digestion, which is not optimal, leads to a situation of a build-up of ama, which is a lethal side effect of low-quality digestion.
- It is believed that correcting a person’s food intake will reduce the amount of ama one has in their body and as a result of the same, reduce the inflammation and the consequent pain which a patient of arthritis has to put up with on a daily basis.
- If a person does not suffer from other lifestyle issues such as diabetes, making the effort to fast in accordance with the guidelines which have been set out as per the Ayurveda knowledge bank can have great benefits for the problems faced due to having arthritis.
The Magic of Ayurveda!
- There is a herb known as Guggul, which is quite helpful, especially if a person is diligent about its consumption. This would mean that it be taken by him or her twice a day, along with some warm water. The dosages are small and usually range between 1 to 3 gms.
- Ayurveda is a symbol of natural solutions to the health problems of people. As a result, it is only reasonable to expect a lot of the field to be centred on lifestyle habits and more so around food, as it is true, in this case at least, that we are what we eat.
- In order to ease the pains of arthritis, it is very important to avoid oily food items and prefer a fruit diet such as apples, papayas and oranges. Tea, coffee and alcohol consumption should be kept to a bare minimum.
Arthritis is something which is frustrating, for sure. But, as long as a person is taking steps in the right direction, the issue will be a lot easier to deal with! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.