Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha Datar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha DatarYour feedback matters!
My last month period is 29 th october I had sex this month november 29 but I do not have period now than I take unwanted 72 pill within 5 hours than I got light bleeding than it stop is there chance of pregnancy please I am worrying about it.
8 best post workout foods you should add to your diet regimen
Everyone wants to look good, which is why they sweat their body out in the gym every day. If you are a fitness freak you must have heard about the 70: 30 ratio, which revolves between your workout sessions and your diet. Nutrition experts say that it is your diet that plays 70% of the role in getting the results you desire while the rest 30% is of course played by the regular workouts you do in the gym. When you workout, you not only lose fat but a significant amount of muscle too. Losing the non-essential fat is what everyone wants, but muscle loss is something not advisable. In order to get optimal results, consuming the necessary macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, and good fats) after a workout session is important. When you exercise, your body consumes energy from the food you’ve eaten recently, and then it breaks down glycogen (the storage form of glucose in your body). Here are those eight essential foods that will help to complete your post-workout dietary requirements:
Here are some healthy and protein rich foods that will help to complete your post-workout dietary requirements:
1. High-protein oats
A mix of oats and whey protein has been considered the bodybuilding staple. Half a cup of rolled oats with 1 to 2 scoops of whey protein with some fruits, almonds, or natural sweetener makes a proper proportion of complex carbohydrates and proteins for those who are on building lean mass.
2. Protein shakes
Whey protein with some add-ons such as peanut butter, fruit, or skimmed milk is considered one of the essential post-workout meals especially for those who those lift weights.
3. Sandwich wraps
Sandwiches made with multigrain bread are loaded with wholesome carbohydrates. You can add whole grains like quinoa, brown rice, beans or pasta, etc. To these sandwiches to make them all the more tasty and nutritious.
Eggs–scrambled, hard-boiled, half-boiled, or just raw– provide us with good amounts of protein that our body requires after a strenuous workout session.
5. Milk and banana
Milk and banana are rich in carbohydrates and proteins; the two essential macronutrients required by the body. Additionally, banana also consists of potassium that improves the blood circulation.
6. Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables
If you are on a high-carb day, or your trainer has asked you to consume a good quantity of carbohydrates for a day, this meal is a perfect combination of complex carbohydrates for you.
8. Lentils and chickpeas
Who said only non-vegetarian food can give you the required amount of protein? a bowl full of boiled lentils and chickpeas is a treat for vegetarians. This vegan-friendly food offers the protein your muscles need.