Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudeesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudeeshYour feedback matters!
I have ringworms on my fingers joints both on hand and feet and itching on that circular patches. Now what I will do for this.
Scapular Pain or Shoulder blades pain is a pain that is caused by cervical spine conditions and lower spine conditions. Pain around the scapula is common and can be referred from other sites such as the neck, thoracic spine or shoulder itself. The muscles that stabilise the scapula can be a source of pain in problems of the shoulder and neck. These muscles can fatigue leading to local discomfort and loss of the normal scapula control.
The most common cause of scapular pain is muscular which is due to rhomboideus muscles,
Pain is a major symptom, and in this case is primarily located around the shoulder blades and spine, and the general upper back. A general feeling of tightness and increased sensitivity in this area may also be present. Pain and tenderness will generally feel worse with movement, or any activity that stretches this area of the shoulders and back – even breathing deeply. Knots are often common with rhomboid muscle strains, and someone kifeeling the back, say during a massage, will be able to feel the tension.
Avoiding activities that cause pain, such as sports and rigorous physical activity, is recommended to allow the injured muscles to rest. Once the pain has been reduced, a course of stretches and home exercise therapy will fully restore the back and upper shoulders to their normal, full range of motion.
I am suffering from cough and I am getting too much stomach pain when I get too much cough please solve my problem.
I am 55 years old women. My problem is according to my report my uric acid [6.8 more], vitamin-B12[133 very less] and Vitamin-D is also very less12.2. So I am getting leg pain more and also in the below the feet and heel and just above the hell at bone joint. If I sit for some time and walk I am not able to walk, it pains a lot. If I m keep walking I feel better pls let me know the remedy.
I do matuberate always but now a days I feel sick and when I do not do it my sperm goes through urine sugest something.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits