Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeer NayakYour feedback matters!
My wife is 25 years old. She is pregnant. Now 8th month start. Albumin and pus cell present in report, hb 8.2. Now what care?
I am 34 years of age I have thyroid and taking 25mcg pill and same time when I want to conceive I am not able to so I went for sonography they said pcod. So now i am taking healthy diet and trying to reduce my weight.
My wife is 22 weeks pregnant in report we fond, mild fullness of bilateral renal pelvis in both kidney.
I am having a sudden delay in my periods. Earlier I used to have my periods 5 days or a week earlier from my last month date. This time my date was 3rd march. And its been 14 days from my date but still I didn't have my periods. I am very worried about it. First time it happened like this. Please help me. I start crying when I think about it. Please help me.
My wife age 40yrs, three misscarrige first ectopic at the third monh of pregnency 2010 second misscarrige 2012 at the third month of pregenancy and third at the last of sixth month pregnancy in 2013 and after two month of it under dipression and now under treatment to a physcatrist in dehradun, all reports normal and have problem of epilepsy too taking pyne 50 tab can we have a healthy baby and chances of pregnancy to my wife all the last pregnancy were natural without any medicine my wifes blood group is o.
I am 25 years old. I did not get periods for the last four months. Please suggest me any pills to get them immediately.
Hello viewers, I am Dr Purnima Jain. I am practising Obstetrics and Gynaecology from last 17 years. In this video, I am going to talk about Pregnancy Care and the different investigations required during pregnancy.
Pregnancy is the most happiest period of a women's life but at the same time, women goes through various emotional conflicts during this epriod. So, she is happy about her pregnancy but at the same time, she is worried about the various ailments which affect during pregnancy. Also, she is scared about various investigations and scans which are being done repeatedly. So, she should be explained and informed and explained about various things which are required during pregnancy.
I am tyelling you the things which are commonly practised by all the gynaecologist. There may be different view of different doctors but the goal of all is same, that is, to have a healthy abby and a healthy mother at the end of pregnancy. And to achieve this, I think that the patient should be well informed because a well informed patient will enjoy her pregnancy and after the period is over, she will have a better outcome.
How to calculate the expected date of delivery?
The first question which patient asks is when will be the delivery date. So, we should know that how to calculate the expected date of delivery. Usually the duration of pregnancy is about 40 weeks or 280 days and it is calculated from the last day of periods. It is a simple method of calculation is, from last menstrual period + 9 months + 1 week gives the expected date of delivery. Suppose your Last month od periods was 10th.oct, 2016 then the expected date of delivery will be 17th.july, 2017.
Secondly, we divide pregnancy into 3 trimesters.
1st Trimester is from 1- 12 weeks.
2nd Trimester is from 12-28 weeks.
3rd Trimester is from 29-40 weeks.
The division of these three trimesters is necessary because problems during different period are different and care during different period are different.
In 1st Trimester, as soon as you diagnose your pregnancy, one should visit a gynaecologist and get registered with the gynaecologist because at this time, we need to get certain investigations done and patients usually have some problems like vomiting and most frequent problem during 1st trimester is problem of abortion. The routine investigation which are done during 1st trimester are Haemoglobin, serum TSH level, blood group, HIV, Hepatitis B surface antigens, BDRL, blood sugar levels, routine urine test, microscopic examination, IGM levels and if required HPMC level.
Ultrasound scan is usually done on 6th week for the confirmation of pregnancy, viability and in the later time for dating of pregnancy.
2nd trimester is usually healthier period. Patient usually suffer least problems. But during the 2nd trimester, at 16th week, we give first tetanus toxoid injections. And on 18th week, we do anomaly scan and triple or quad test. On 20th week, 2nd dose of tetanus toxoid is given. On 24th week, we do blood sugar test fastinga nd after meals. On 22nd week, if required a Fetal echo is done. If required means, if there is a malformation history of previous child or if the mother is suffering from hypertension, heart failure etc. Duering 2ns trimester, irona nd calcium supplementations are usually started and diet counselling is done.
During 3rd trimester, on 28th week, a color doppler test is done to see fetal growth and well being. On 32nd week, routine check up is done. And on 36th week, a repeat ultrasound for fetal representation is done.
After 36th week, a patient should visit gynaecologist every week to avoid complications.
For further information, please contact me through Lybrate.
I am 6-8 weeks pregnant and believe it is ectopic. I have had a previous ectopic pregnancy. I have severe lower abdominal pain, bleeding and spotting, dizziness, severe left shoulder pain. Has it ruptured? Am I bleeding internally? How severe is this?
My wife is having water cyst in left side of ovary since 1 year and she is having pain. It is about 25.25 mm in size and doctor has given oval tablets but no difference. Please advice?
French fries as" little carbohydrate sponges soaked in fat" at 25 grams of fat, 500 calories, and over 63 grams of carbohydrates, a large serving of french fries can wreak havoc on blood sugar. The american diabetes association notes that starchy foods like potatoes, corn, and peas are" great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber" but recommends skipping those with added fat or sodium. You can test your blood sugar two hours after eating to find out what effect any particular food has on your blood sugar.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.
During menstrual cycle how to avoid stomach pain due to this stomach pain I didn't concentrate on my exam.
We have 6 month old baby and my wife conceived this month we are not ready for second child and she is also need to prepare mentally and physically, We had safe sex 22nd day of her periods but still she test shows positive, How could we overcome from this is their any tablet for this stage 1 month 20 days over from the last period.
Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
Please note that you can not predict a time frame and sometimes it takes time to conceive. Have patience and here are some tips which can help:
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bull's-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bull's-eye in order for you to get pregnant. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, days 12 to 16 days are said to be a woman's most fertile period counting from the first day of cycle.
Sperm have their best shot at fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Several things can help your partner get his sperm supply in fighting shape:
- Cut back on alcohol (studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts and raise the number of abnormal sperm)
- Quit tobacco and recreational drugs (these can cause poor sperm function)
- Eat enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create plentiful, strong, wiggly sperm
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and hot baths, since heat kills sperm.
Is it normal to have sudden pain on the right side of waist during 2nd month of pregnancy? Please advise.
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के उपाय आइए जानते है ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप से
आजकल की अस्त-व्यस्त जीवनशैली के कारण अनेक पुरुष शुक्राणुओं की कमी की समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं. साथ हीं उनके शुक्राणुओं ( स्पर्म ) की क्षमता भी कम हो रही है. इसके कारण पुरुषों को पिता बनने में परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है. तो आइए जानते हैं कि आपको अपने शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और क्षमता बढ़ाने के लिए आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं करना चाहिए. और हम यह भी जानेंगे कि कौन-कौन सी आदतें अपनाकर आप इस समस्या से बच सकते हैं.
स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाने और शुक्राणुओं की गुणवत्ता बरकरार रखने के टिप्स :
- शराब और सिगरेट न पिएँ. ये आपकी सेक्स क्षमता को बुरी तरह करेंगे.
- हर दिन व्यायाम करें. ज्यादा भारी-भरकम व्यायाम करने से बचें.
- अपने शरीर का वजन संतुलित रखें. आपका वजन न तो बहुत अधिक होना चाहिए और न बहुत कम.
- स्टीम बाथ से बचें.
- लैपटॉप का उपयोग अपनी जांघ पर रखकर न करें.
- मोबाइल को हमेशा अपने पैंट के पॉकेट में न रखें.
- रात में जींस पहनकर न सोएँ, इसके बदले आपको रात में सोते समय पायजामा ( Trousers ) पहनना चाहिए.
- कसी हुई अंडरवियर न पहनें.
- रात में सोने से पहले अंडरवियर खोल लें, केवल पायजामा पहनकर सोएँ.
- अत्यधिक लूब्रकन्ट का उपयोग न करें.
- ज्यादा कॉफी न पिएँ.
- हर दिन दो अन्डे खाएँ.
- रोज लहसून की 3-4 कलियाँ खाएँ.
- हर दिन 75 ग्राम अखरोट खाने से स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ती है.
- गाजर का जूस नियमित रूप से पीने से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन एक ग्लास अनार का जूस पीने से भी शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन टमाटर खाना भी आपके लिए फायदेमंद रहेगा.
- लगातार पालक साग खाने से भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ता है.
- डब्बाबंद खाना, खाना बंद करें.
- सोया मिल्क का सेवन न करें, ये शुक्राणुओं को नुकसान पहुँचाता है.
- ज्यादा कोल्ड ड्रिंक्स का सेवन न करें, ऐसा करना भी नुकसानदायक है.
- घोंघा का मांस खाने से स्पर्म काउंट चमत्कारी ढंग से बढ़ता है.
- केले का नियमित सेवन भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाता है.
- हर दिन अपने भोजन में थोड़ी मात्रा में कद्दू के बीज को शामिल करें, यह भी आपको लाभ पहुँचायेगा.
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.