Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeer NayakYour feedback matters!
My normal menstrual cycle get cleared by 2 months, bt this time its been 3 months I dint got periods and I am Not pregnant also, Doctor suggested me 3 months diane 35 medicine program, I will get my periods after 21 days of my program, Means total it will be 4 months delayed, So wanted to ask is it ok 4 months? Or is there any problem when getting delayed by 3-4 months?
A rising number of teenage girls in the country are getting affected with Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD. Though an advanced menarche has become very rampant these days, there are many young women who are suffering from a delay in menarche, which in turn is leading to PCOD as opined by gynaecologists. Obesity and sedentary lifestyle among young people have caused a rapid doubling of PCOD cases in the past five to eight years.
Occurrence and Symptoms:
Gynaecologists report that they get at least 15 fresh instances of PCOD cases and a considerable number of teenagers aged 16-17 are not getting their menarche. Such patients are recommended to take a strictly balanced diet, which will help them to lose weight. Initially, their mothers think that they would experience their menarche in proper time, but some girls are diagnosed with PCOD when taken to a family gynaecologist. Even worse, they could never imagine that their obesity can pave the way for such a grave health issue. PCOD can cause numerous other problems like delayed and irregular menses, rapid weight gain and tremendous difficulty in losing weight, developing acne and blocked skin pores. Furthermore, it leads to thinning of hair and excessive growth of hair on chest, back and face. Infertility, continual miscarriage, high blood pressure and high blood sugar are also common with PCOD.
Help yourself with the right diet:
There is no proven evidence regarding the cause of PCOD though gynaecologists are of the opinion that some females possess a predisposition to this disease and it may run hereditarily in the family. You can alleviate your PCOD symptoms to a considerable extent by regulating your diet properly. Have loads of fruits and green leafy vegetables and try to abstain from dairy products as many experts believe that dairy products are a direct cause of an increase in insulin levels, which can aggravate skin troubles along with other PCOD symptoms. Avoiding red meat and eating lean meat instead will help the condition and reduce the chances of infertility. It is always recommended to avoid hydrogenated and saturated fats, which are normally found in animal and dairy-based food. Try to put a stop to cheese, cottage cheese, clarified butter, pork, lamb, beef, etc. and certain baked products like cookies, cakes and fudges as they will trigger a rise in your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
PCOD is such a condition, which you can never afford to overlook. If you had been facing any of the common symptoms, then it is probably time to pay a consult to a responsive gynaecologist.
Hello, I get my cycle between 25 to 26 days normally Yesterday night was my 7th day of period I had unprotected sex. However, I observed a drop of blood after the act What are my chances of pregnancy? I want to avoid pregnancy for now do you suggest for the I pill? I am worried for the side effects of I pill also.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Brush thoroughly.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices.
- Limit sugary foods.
- Protect your teeth from injury.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth.
Hi. I had my first pregnancy USG yesterday. As per my calculation & as I have note down my last period date is 10th Dec, 2015. The fetus is 9 weeks. But yesterday during USG the doctor said that the fetus is near about 7 weeks now. & I have given wrong Last period date. But I can clearly remember that it was 10th December. So I am very much tensed about it. That is the fetus growth is not normal? But doctor said that the heart beat is ok of the fetus. Pls suggest.
I am try for my first baby from last 3-4 months. Then we consult Dr. She did all blood test n sperm test. All test r normal. Now she given me 2 tables 1) folvite n 2) meprate I searched in Google about meprate. Its for delay the periods or what. Is it right table which I m taking? Plz Just tell me about this table properly.
Hlo This is yashika agarwal resident of ghaziabad. I missed my period dates. Now I need to abort medically. Someone told me about Mifepristone and Misoprostol tablets. I have used it earlier once. But this time I am not getting them without prescription. Could you help me plz? I am just 3.5 weeks pregnant.
Hi respected sir /madam i'm 23 year old girl in suffering from irregular menstrual cycle mc happens for me once in 3 months. During mc time i'll suffer a lot and leakage will lasts upto 15 day please suggest me some solution i'll be waiting for your precious response thanks and regards.
I have never done sex with my girlfriend either she had. Now both want to do sex with each other before marriage, so what type of precaution should follow if we do not want baby this time. Please help us tell every step for precaution. Thanking you in advance.
Hi team, shally is my gf and she has menstrual problem. She has continue menstrual as per cycle. Her last menstrual was September month on 2015 and yesterday she got menstrual but little bit and now she is OK! So where is the problem that she has not continue menstrual. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible and tell me which medicine she can use or what she can do?
I am 22 years old and have been arranged for marriage after 3 months. Me and my fiance took a trip and things got a little out of control. We were both naked and there was a lot of grinding and the tip of his penis touched the outer area of my vagina with pre ejaculatory fluid on it. I got my last period on 22nd of april and this happened on the 10th of may. I have regular periods and am expecting my cycle on 22nd may. Is there any chances of me being pregnant. I did not take any hormonal pills for birth control. Please help me.
If you’re looking for fiber, potassium, or copper, look no further than dates. While dates are rich in many vital nutrients and therefore offer many health benefits, the fruit is so small that you’ll need to consume a larger quantity to intake the necessary amount.
The following nutritional data outlines some of the key nutrients found in dates, and is based on a 100g serving of the fruit.
- Fiber – 6.7 grams. 27% RDA.
- Potassium – 696 milligrams. 20% RDA.
- Copper – 0.4 milligrams. 18% RDA.
- Manganese – 0.3 milligrams. 15% RDA.
- Magnesium – 54 milligrams. 14% RDA.
- Vitamin B6 – 0.2 milligrams. 12% RDA.
- Note: Dates are high in sugar content – coming in at a whopping 66.5 grams per 100 gram serving of the fruit. It is recommended to lessen sugar consumption as much as possible, even when the sugar is being consumed from fruit.
A Summary Of Dates Health Benefits: Dates Are Great For:
- Weight loss
- Relieving constipation, supporting regular bowel movements
- Promoting heart health, reducing heart disease risk
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Reducing blood pressure
- Promoting respiratory and digestive health
- Pregnancy deliveries
- Hemorrhoid prevention
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Reducing colitis risk
- Preventing colon cancer.
1.Constipation: Dates are often categorized as a laxative food. This is why they are so frequently eaten by people suffering from constipation. In order to achieve the desired laxative effect of it, you should soak them in water over night. Then, eat the soaked dates in the morning like syrup to get the most optimal results. Dates havehigh level of soluble fiber, which is essential in promoting healthy bowel movements and the comfortable passage of food through the intestinal tract, which can relieve symptoms of constipation.
2. Anemia: Dates have a high mineral content, which is beneficial for many different health conditions, but their impressive levels of iron make them a perfect dietary supplement for people suffering from anemia. The high level of iron balances out the inherent lack of iron in anemic patients, increasing energy and strength, while decreasing feelings of fatigue and sluggishness.
3. Sexual Weakness: Studies have shown that dates are even beneficial for increasing sexual stamina. Soak a handful of dates in fresh goat’s milk over night, then grind them in the same milk with a mixture of cardamom powder and honey. This mixture becomes a very useful tonic for increasing sexual endurance and reducing sterility caused by various sexual disorders. The science behind this phenomenon is largely due to traditional usage which stimulated formal research. the effects of date palms and their oil on sexual functioning and found that the high levels of estradiol and flavonoid components of dates are what increase sperm count and motility, as well as promoting increased testes size and weight. So, if you are looking for a masculine boost, eat some dates, because they are a great natural aphrodisiac!