Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
Face pe kaali jhai kase remove kare. Mene kuch ayurvedic or domestic nushke kare h lekin ye problem fir se aa jati he.
Suffering with difficulty with urinating fully, was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis, doctor prescribe me silodosin 4 mg tablet for lifetime. Ultrasound scan shows prostate 19gms, in this size prostate can block urine? Is size is normal or not? Thanks.
I'm 16 year old boy and I need to make my skin bright but my skin is dark also my hands & legs are dark. Can you give me some home tips to bright my skin?
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
My face has lost fairness and becomes very dull when I go out. But beard covered portion is still fair. I use sunscreen moderately.
I am 28 years old I want to know about skin lightning treatment and please tell us after treatment any infection or not. How much expence this treatment.
I am 20 years old female as I am suffering from pimples and dark spots. So I request you to give me a advice.
I have some black spot on nose first n then day by day increased to forehead n chick. Consult dermatologist n medicine doctor but still no result. Can any1 suggest me some better option what to do?
I am taking homeopathy medicine from 3 months for lypoma treatment. But no effect seen on lypoma. Doctor told me that Homeopathy medicine will not work until my thyroid becomes on normal level? My thyroid Tsh is 9 currently. I want to know that is it true that medicine will not work?
Use a particular face wash and your face is free of all dead cells. it's not so simple. To dissolve the dead cells, the protein in the cells must be broken down. The only effective ingredients to do the job are AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids. This is why many skin exfoliating products contain AHAs.
Papain, which is found in Papaya has similar properties. Papaya is a safe and natural, plant-based alternative to chemical exfoliants. To remove dead cells, gently massage papaya pulp on your face for about 5-7 minutes. Rinse your face alternatively with warm and cold water. Remember not to overdo it though! Papaya is an acidic fruit, so don’t let the mask sit on your face for too long as it might cause dryness and skin irritation.