Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
My age is 24, female, prescribed me top or best products for my skin type. 1. Facewash -which facewash should I use, basically my skin is oily but after chemical peeling my skin has became dry so I am not able to understand which facewash or cleanser should I can use. 2. Sunscreen- the place where I stay has very hot and humid climate, after covering face and other body part still my skin got damaged and tan. 3. Moisture - after chemical peeling my skin has became dry so what can I apply on my face so it look good but not so oily. 4. Fairness - as I told that I stay in the region where climate is very hot and humid due to which my face and other part of body has tanned, so prescribed best fairness cream so that I can get fairer skin back and always look perfect.
I have lots of pimples on my face, I tried many creams and facewash but -Ve. So please suggest me some tips or names of some medicines, my skin is oily skin.
Hi im 30 years old. Im so irritated with whiteheads on my face. Mine is dry skin. Im applying scrub but also it is spreading on the face. Can you please suggest any cream.
I have some body allergy when run for 1 or 2 km then rashes occur on my body thats way I am not running properly?
I am getting some rashes on my right side of the chin and on cheeks. They look like blackheads but they or not. Please tell me any solution.
Hi I'm a male or boy or men my face and body has become dark by roaming in the sun whole day and everyday I do traveling work so I have to work in the sun everyday roaming in the bot sun my face and body has become dark or my skin looks and has become dark please tel me how to get or make my face and body look fair or get fair skin on my face and body please help me plz.
How I whiten my hands because it does not match with my face colour plss tll me how I whiten my hands.
I have the problem of dark circles. I have also skin pigmentation with the aging. I want to get rid of these with a good advise. I am suffering from insomnia and lack of sleep for the stress in my life. I want to make me free from sleepless night and go for a good night sleep. Please I shall wait for your advise.
Hello, for good health and to overcome skin problems with type of bathing means cold water bathing or hot water bathing is essential and which type of soap is best. Kindly requesting you please give the best tips to overcome those skin problems. Skin problems means I don't know that name in English in Kannada it's called" beli chibbu" and also some pimples in face and back shoulders. Any one please give suggestions to overcome these problems.
Dear Dr. Sir Pl Suggest me a antifungal drug in Ayurveda I am suffering a fungal disease pl tell me a strong drug.
I am 25 year old male, I have oily skin because of oily skin I have pimples on my face and backache too. Some of the pimples has left mark on my face and I also wanted to ask you that my full body skin get tan as I came in contact of sun and also I have excess hairs on my hand chest and leg I want to get rid from them.
My skin is becoming dull and there is lot of blackness as well when any acne cone the mark will remain there, so I want the solution to remove the acne as well a fair skin.
I have been having a few eczema like patches on my leg for a couple of years, I have undergone treatment from a noted Dermatologist, the itching has persisted though not spread. Please advice
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.