Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SuchitraYour feedback matters!
One of the fundamental principles of ayurveda is to treat a patient on a holistic level. Instead of just providing relief from symptoms, it identifies the root cause of the disease and aims to give you a permanent cure, wherever possible. Instead of a short-term cure and instant relief, ayurveda focuses on giving you long-term health and well-being, which is bound to take some time.
Similar to any type of treatment, the time taken for improvement or cure of your disease in ayurveda depends upon the severity and type of your disease. The stage at which you go for ayurveda treatment makes a huge difference. If you have been living it for the last 5-10 years, you can't expect to see improvements in a few weeks. The longer you wait to go for ayurveda treatment, the longer it will take to get relief and treat the condition. However, if you sincerely follow the diet and lifestyle advice given to you by your ayurveda doctor, and take your medicines regularly on time, ayurveda treatment is sure to show improvements in a relatively shorter period of time.
My wife has just missed periods and it appears she is pregnant. We do not want this pregnancy as we already have two kids. How can we terminate this at earliest. Pls advise.
3) shortness of breathing
4) hypersensitivity and allergies
5) sinus congestions
6) coughing and sneezing
8) nausea and vomiting
Hello Doc's I missed my periods this month. LMP was on 12th Jan. I am first time pregnant & undergoing necessary treatment through localised gynaecologist. Just want to know that can we have sex now? Or is there any harm to baby if we do sex in first trimester? Please suggest upto when if we need to avoid sex. Thanks.
If years of allopathic treatment has not brought relief from diseases like joint pains, skin problems, anxiety and gastro-intestinal ailments, try panchkarma, an ayurvedic therapy which purifies and rejuvenates the body.
Hundreds of such patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like stress or metabolic disorders like arthritis, have got relief through panchkarma.The patients coming to us are of all age groups (16 years to 80 years)and have sought relief & cure in panchkarma after years of unsuccessful allopathic treatment.
“Panchkarma has been found to be very effective in insomnia, joint pains, gout, diabetes, anxiety, migraine, sinusitis and gastro-intestinal ailments,” . Today's most common problems like slip disc, arthritis, joint pains and anxiety are a result of stressful living.
Interestingly, it is allopathic doctors themselves who are recommending panchkarma to majority of these patients. “The primary cause of all these problems is anxiety and it is through meditation, yoga and panchkarma that enables you to work without getting stressed
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.
I am 27 year pregnant ad in the third trimester but I am not gaining weight. Three years back I was pregnant and during start of ninth month my bp shot up and I went in preterm labour and my child was born dead. I have thyroid and had problem in conceiving. With medications I achieved it. I am in regular touch with my doctor but still need some extra advice feeling nervous again.
I got my period on 9th sep it's over almost after 5-7 days but little bleeding continued for 4 days and then again on 5th day I got my period and it's been 16 days it's still here .I had just tried sex on 6th or 7th july with protection .after 3 weeks done 3 times pregnancy test .all was negative .then got my period on 21st august before that my period was on 28th June .and this month 9th sept and it's still bleeding .my periods are always irregular .what should I do?
I am suffering from PCOS. I had my last periods on jan 17 to jan 21. May I know that my body is in which phase of menstrual cycle? Am I going through proliferative phase and I didn't ovulate? My reports say that I have multiple small follicles and endometrium thickness of 11mm.
Hello I am 34 years old and 8 months pregnant I want to ask that till now I havn't form the breast milk what is the reason Behind this. This is my third issue.
We had sex many times before but this time While we got intimate, she was all ok but as soon as I have tried putting my penis in to her vagina, she could not keep it inside as she was crying out of pain. She literally felt painful and this is not the first time we had sex.
I am 46 years diabetic female I have legs pain problem in few days when I do any work standing in kitchen nd others. My periods are irregular this time.
Hi .I am 7 month pregnant. .from past few days while awake up from bed I am getting pain in my lower abdomen. Like pulling down .just for few min after that pain will stop .is it normal during pregnancy.
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
I'm 31 years old. My blood count keeps fluctuating. Hemoglobin is only 7 n feretin is 0 at present. Due to this i've got several health problems and hair fall. I've visited hematologists too but after sometime of medication the blood count drops again. My menstruation cycle is proper. I'll like to be fit always. Kindly recommend me a proper diet chart and medicine n whatever is required.
My wife is pregnant during fifth week she has been deducted with thyroid. And she been under medication of thyroxine 50mcg. Now she is 11th week of pregnancy and TSH has come to 3.16 from 7.28 initially. So does she has to continue with the same dosage.
Dear Sir/Madam My wife is pregnant with one month. I am of dark complexion and she is fair. I want my baby to have my wife's complexion. What to do?
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss with a surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.