Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita VijayYour feedback matters!
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Dear sir My wife is facing periods problem from past few months and also this month already completed 1month 20days still periods not happened so we both of thought may be will happen pregnant then we checked pregnancy test yesterday but there is also negative result. May be this kind of periods problem will be effect for future pregnancy please let me know. She got married with me 6 month before. Please help me on this issue. Because she looking for family plan but her periods is major problem. Kindly cooperate.
मेरी पत्नी की मसिक में इस महीने थोड़ी परेसानी महसूस हो रही है। रुक रुक कर खून के थक्के जैसा आरहा है। क्या ये प्रेगनैन्ट होने के शुरुआती लक्षण है। क्या हम इसकी टेस्ट खुद से कर सकते है। टेस्ट करने परेगा न्यूज़ बिना किसी प्रेस्क्रिबशन के भी मेडिकल स्टोर पर मिल सकता है।
Hi. Am 23 years old. I have pcod. I am taking tablets for past 6 months for pcod. We are planning for a baby. April month I conceived for 45 days. Due to improper growth we abort it. After 2 months rest. We can started a treatment. My lmp is 28/8/16. Now 15 th day. Am so worried tat this tym I should conceived. What are all things to be careful for healthy pregnancy. Because I want to be so careful this tym for healthy pregnancy. Whether I can do things as usual or bed rest is needed. Since am pcod is there any restrictions in diet plan as well as bed rest or something. Please suggest some thing which can be done in home or eat some healthy foods.
From a husband's point of view "A Happy Wife Means a Happy Life". To keep most women happy is giving them unconditional love and support. If a husband wants to love his wife unconditionally, he should always be sure that her emotional tank is full. One of the best ways to do that is to affirm her constantly, let her know by words and actions that you value her, respect her and lover her.
For ages a husband's role has been that of a provider and protector. Men earn money to support the family and women would take care of home and children.
In the present scenario, most husband and wife are equally qualified but still women are and will always be mothers too, so they can never be free from the responsibilities of taking care of home and above all taking care of their children. While carry out all these responsibilities, her own goals and dreams take a back seat.
Give her the confidence: When a wife is handling various roles, her husband's support is very important for her to succeed. A husband supporting his wife through all phases also gives a very positive message to their children it indirectly evokes extreme confidence in them throughout their life.
Support her: A husband needs to give his wife confidence that you can do it and I will help you do it. Be it in taking care of children, progressing in career, adjusting with the in-laws and small or big things men should encourage and support their wives achieve happiness.
Treat her as an equal: Husband and wife in marriage are meant to be equal partners. Both need to work as a team in order to have a successful family. Though husbands and wives have different skills and characteristics, each of them contributes to the success of a happy home.
Make her feel special: Helping her in her responsibilities or small actions to make her feel special are enough. These give her the reassurance that you are around.
Be there when times are difficult: The best is when you there to sort out her problems and to make things easier for her. Be there to support her in times of stress. It could be work, family or a personal issue, handle it together.
Gynocologist suggested gesto kare, to postpone periods. Is it ok to use it before 4 days to the period date?
Gentle exercises like yoga during menstruation increase the blood flow to your pelvic region to provide quick relief from cramps.
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries or ACL injuries, are understood as tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
1. Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
2. Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care
- Rest: proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: when lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
3. Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
4. Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction